|Palm Island Resort offers all inclusive private island honeymoon, vacation and wedding packages in the Grenadines. This resort's island is a 100-acre hideaway. With only 43 rooms and suites, this is the best honeymoon resort for you if you're looking for a resort off the beaten path, where you can totally unplug. The water is crystal clear and the sand is sugar white.
If you stay 7 nights, the resort throws in the transfer from St Lucia. From St Lucia, you'll take a small plane to Union Island. From Union Island, Palm Island provides a ferry, which takes about 10 minutes. Make sure that you are in St Lucia early enough on your arrival day. On departure day, make sure you have a late enough flight home. Guests not staying 7 nights can purchase the transfer for $400 per person. Restrictions apply and baggage fees may apply. Honeymoons, Inc. can arrange the air for you.
Also See: Virtual Tour of Palm Island Resort
All inclusive Palm Island Resort includes:
- All meals
- All drinks
- Sunfish sailing
- Hobie-style catamaran
- Nightly entertainment
- Ping pong
- Jogging trail
- Fitness center
- Table games
- Complimentary WiFi
Package inclusions are subject to change.
|Palm Island Resort has regular guest rooms, suites and villas available. Since this is the place you go to totally unplug, please note rooms do not have TV or telephone.
Palm View Rooms
Located slightly back in the garden, sitting area, private furnished terrace, pool or garden views, a/c, bathrobes, refrigerated stocked minibar, safe, hair dryer, coffeemaker, alarm clock, iron and ironing board
Either a king bed and bathroom with deep soaking tub and separator shower
2 Queen beds and bathroom with a double shower
King bed, sitting area, bathroom with shower, privated terrace with views of the Caribbean and Union Island, a/c, louvered windows, exposed beams on the peaked roofs, woven rattan ceilings, rustic ceiling fans
Peaked roofs, louvered windows, rattan furniture, a/c, private terraces, deep soaking tubs, separate shower
2 queen beds, sitting area and garden views
King bed, views across the ater toward the Tobago Keys
King bed, rattan furnishings, sitting area, bathroom with double shower, covered and furnished terrace, a/c, views of gardens or the ocean
A 2 Bedroom and a 3 Bedroom villa are also available, but book these early to avoid disappointment.
All Inclusive Honeymoon Couples at Palm Island Resort receive:
- Champagne or sparkling wine
- Fresh fruit plate
- 25% off spa treatments
Add-on Palm Island Honeymoon Packages:
Romance & Private Package $830
- Romantic champagne sunset sail
- Private beach picnic
- Candlelit dinner served at a special spot called the "Heart on the Beach"
- Two matching Palm Island shirts to take home
Pampered and Indulged Package $620
Action and Adventure Package $840
- Champagne breakfast in bed
- Spa Tranquility his and hers Well being massage, 1 hour
- Spa Tranquility his and hers treatment of choice, 30 minutes
- Deluxe manicure or sport manicure for both
- Two matching Palm Island Resort bathrobes or polos (depending on stock)
- Excursion to St Vincent, with a private guided tour of the island's historical and cultural attractions
- Roundtrip flights to St Vincent
- Two matching Palm Island polo shirts
Package inclusions and prices are subject to change.
All Inclusive Wedding packages are also available at the Palm Island Resort.
The wedding packages start at $1199 or Free if you stay 7 nights or longer in an Island Loft category or higher. Extra fees do apply and are listed below.
Free All Inclusive Caribbean Wedding Package includes:
- Services of a wedding co-ordinator
- Marriage officer
- Witnesses if needed
- Governmental fees
- Registar costs and ceremony charges
- Bouquet of fresh flowers for the bride
- Decorated wedding venue
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Wedding cake, one tier
- One bottle of champagne
- All taxes and gratuities
Not included, but required:
- Bride and groom transportation to St Vincent ministry of legal affairs, $120pp
- Taxi chaperone, $25/hour
- Marriage officer's transportation to and from Palm Island, $120pp