Galley Bay Antigua Resort offers adults only all inclusive, Antigua Honeymoon, vacation and wedding packages. This intimate resort is located on a breathtaking 3/4 mile stretch of beach 10 minutes from downtown St John.
This resort is a low rise, charming, tranquil resort. This resort even has a bird sanctuary on property.
One feature that makes this resort extremely popular are the Gauguin Cottages with private plunge pools that make up 20% of the rooms. The cottages aren't beachfront or ocean view. The other 80% are true beachfront accommodations.
Virtual Tour: Galley Bay Antigua
Congratulations to Galley Bay for making the 2019 TripAdvisor's Top 25 All Inclusive Resorts (#3).Voted top 10 Caribbean honeymoon resort by brides.com.
Price and Book Now!
Galley Bay Antigua Packages Include:
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- All beverages (name-brand liquors, house wines by the glass, Caribbean beers, tropical coolers, and soft drinks)
- Non-motorized watersports (wind-surfing, sunfish sailing, snorkeling, kayaking and catamarans).
- Fresh water swimming pool
- Nightly entertainment
- Taxes and service charges
- Non-motorized watersports including:windsurfing, sailing, snorkeling, kayaking and catamarans (instruction is included).
- Championship tennis court
- Air-conditioned fitness room
Package inclusions are subject to change.
All Rooms at Galley Bay Antigua Include:
- 1 King Bed
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- Direct-dial telephone
- Coffee maker
- Safety deposit box
- Radio alarm clock
- Irons and ironing boards are available on request
Gauguin Cottage with Private Plunge Pools:
Situated on the edge of a bird sanctuary lagoon, starting just 50 yards from the beach, each romantic cottage consists of two separate thatched rondovals - one for sleeping - the other a bath/dressing room, connected by a sheltered breezeway. The plunge pools are either rectangular or freeform in shape, each one concealed from its neighbor by a combination of the lush tropical vegetation and screens made from natural Spanish heather. Flanked by paved sun decks, they measure either 7 ft by 9 ft. or 7 ft. by 13 ft. and are either step-up or level to the ground. This cottage makes for a very unique Antigua Honeymoon suite.
These traditional single level rooms are located directly on the beach and feature vaulted ceilings, private terraces and ensuite bathrooms with showers only. A few seconds is all it takes to get ''from'' bed to sea, whilst rattan furnishings, louvered windows and colorful local art create a mood that is quintessentially Caribbean.
Premium Beachfront Suites:
Our largest and most luxurious accommodations feature a bedroom and sunken living room with a wet bar overlooking a spectacular ocean view. Each suite has its own private balcony/patio situated directly on the beach with his & her showers/basins, separate bathtub.
Premium Beachfront Spa Suite
Largest and most luxurious suite with a bedroom and sunken living room, wet bar, ocean views, private balcony/patio, WiFi, King Bed
FREE Antigua Honeymoon Package
Proof of marriage is required.
- Fruit Plate
- Sparkling Wine
- 25% off Spa Treatments
Free Antigua Wedding Package Includes:
Free Wedding on a 7 night or longer All Inclusive stay when confirmed in Premium Beachfront Suite category.
- Personal Wedding Consultant
- Government fees, registrar cost and ceremony charges
- Marriage Officiant
- Certified copy of marriage license
- Decorated site for wedding ceremony
- Bouquet of flowers for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- One-tier wedding cake
- One bottle of champagne
- All taxes and gratuities
- Residency: One business day is required to process the legal application required for the marriage license
- Optional extras that are not included: music & entertainment; photography & videography; reception; additional florals and decor.
- Optional extra are provided by third-party independent contractors, and the resort is not responsible for quality.
- Cost of transportation to Legal Affairs and the High Court is included.
Adults Only Note:
This resort does accept guests 16 and older, but they must be accompanied in their room with someone 25 or older.