|Facts • Activities
All Inclusive Jamaica Honeymoon packages made easy and best prices guaranteed.
Find the perfect all inclusive honeymoon resort for you. Need a quote?
- Great flight prices and schedules
- Variety of resort options, small or large, luxurious or affordable
- One of the largest and closest islands in the Caribbean
- English is the official language
- US dollar is widely accepted
- Fly into Montego Bay
- Home of reggae music and jerk chicken
- The friendliest people on earth
3 Main Areas:
Montego Bay Honeymoon
- Best beaches, including 7 Mile Beach and Bloody Bay Beach
- West coast, the water is calmer and clearer and the sunsets are amazing
- The capital of laid back
Ocho Rios Honeymoon
- Where the international airport is located
- Tourist hub of Jamaica
- Best nightlife (the "Hip Strip")
- 3 of the best golf courses in the Caribbean
- A mixture of beaches, shopping, and sight-seeing trips
- Close to the world famous Dunn's River Falls
- Best area for island explorers
11 of our favorite Jamaica honeymoon resorts are couples only all inclusive resorts (the ultimate in romance). You'll find couples only resorts in only 6 other destinations.
Beach lover? Almost every resort listed here has a nice beach area. The ultimate beaches can be found at Couples Negril, Couples Swept Away, Riu Palace Tropical Bay, Sandals Negril and Sandals South Coast.
If you want a large resort, our first recommendation would be the couples only Sandals Ochi Beach Club with 529 rooms. Secrets Wild Orchid and Secrets St James both have 350 rooms and offer full exchange privileges. The luxurious Iberostar Grand Rose Hall gives guest exchange privileges at their 2 neighboring resorts.
Looking for an intimate luxury property? Sandals Royal Plantation is your best choice. The resort has only 74 suites, all with ocean view, and amazing food and service. You can also go to Sandals Ochi Beach Club anytime you like, which is just a 5 minute walk or short shuttle ride away.
Looking for unique and off the beaten path? Sandals South Coast sits on 50 acres of unspoiled southwest coast in Jamaica. The resort is surrounded by a 500 acre nature preserve and has 2 miles of gorgeous beach.
Spa lover? Couples Sans Souci has a separate mineral pool and ocean-edge treatment gazebos that attract guests from all across the globe.
Golfers? Sandals Ochi Beach Club, which is closest to the Sandals Golf & Country Club is our #1 recommendation. Golf greens fees and transfers are included. If you want world championship golf courses, check out Half Moon, the Hyatt and the Hilton Rose Hall. Beware, the basic all inclusive packages at all 3 of these resorts do not include golf. Free golf is included at all 4 Couples Resorts in Jamaica, including Couples Negril and Couples Swept Away.
Jamaica is the birthplace of Reggae Music, the legendary Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Jimmy Cliff, Shaggy and Sean Paul.
Jamaica's Blue Mountains produce some of the best coffee in the world.
Ian Fleming wrote most of his 007 novels in Jamaica at Goldeneye Resort in Ocho Rios.
Currency is the Jamaican dollar, but American dollars are widely accepted.
Montego Bay is home to 3 of the best golf courses in the Caribbean.
Most Jamaicans speak fluent English, as well as Patois, which is a Creole mixture of several languages.
Errol Flynn was credited with bringing tourism to Jamaica, because he used to bring his friends to raft the rivers on banana boats.
Jamaica's motto is "Out of many, one people", due to being a melting pot of cultures from Africa, Asia, Europe, and America.
Jamaica is the 3rd largest English speaking country in the Americas, behind U.S.A. and Canada.
Jamaica's name is derived from the Taino Indian word, Xaymaca, which translates to "land of wood and water" or "land of springs".
- Yeah Mon: hello, goodbye, how are you doing, what's up, yes, maybe, i don't know, i'm not sure
- No problem: it's not a problem, don't worry, thank you, you're welcome, i don't know, i'm on it, we'll ignore that
- Wawd a Gwawn: What's going on, what's up
Again, you can choose from a wide variety of activities for your honeymoon in Jamaica. You can price and book tours and excursions with Island Routes. We'll list some of the favorite Jamaica Honeymoon activities below.
- Zip line through the forest
- Tubing and river rafting
- Horseback Riding
- Sun and fun on the beach
- Deep Sea fishing
- Bike the Blue Mountains
- Visit Botanical Gardens
- Hike the Waterfalls
- Jet Skis
- ATV tours