Anse Chastanet is nestled within a 600-acre estate with two beaches. If you are looking for the most unique resort for your St Lucia Honeymoon, you should definitely look at this resort and it's sister resort, Jade Mountain.
The beaches are on some of the island's best coral reefs for snorkeling and scuba diving. Within the estate lies a lush tropical forest with 18th century remains of an old plantation, plus 12 miles of private estate trails to explore by foot or bike.
- 49 individually-designed rooms, decorated with stunning original artworks
- Distance to Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) is 45 minutes
- Distance to town of Castries, 50 minutes
- Distance to town of Soufriere is 15 minutes
Virtual Tour: Anse Chastanet
Anse Chastanet Packages Include:
Rates are daily (per person) inclusive of tax and service charge. Surcharges may apply for certain menu items. Package inclusions are subject to change.
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- Wine served by the glass, beer, other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (vintage liqueurs and champagne is not included)
- Welcome Drink
- Use of tennis court and equipment
- Underwater Slide show on Wednesday
- Nightly live entertainment
- Managers Cocktail Reception
- Guided estate walks and hikes (6 days a week)
- Complimentary water taxi from Anse Chastanet beach to second beach Anse Mamin
- Complimentary yoga classes 5 days weekly morning and afternoon
- Complimentary non-motorized watersports including snorkeling, sunfish sailing, ocean kayaking and wind surfing
- Complimentary beach towels, beach lounges and shelters
- Daily turn down service
|All accommodations at Anse Chastanet include:
- Safe (in accommodation)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wifi in all rooms
Please Note: All Standard and Superior rooms have either clay tile or tropical hardwood floors, either glass or wooden jalousie louver windows, ceiling fans and balconies, en suite bathrooms with shower and water closet. Anse Chastanet has 49 uniquely designed rooms 37 of which are scattered about a flower-decked hillside, and 12 of which are located within a tropical garden at beach level. These rooms are built in harmony with nature, allowing for a natural flow of air which make air conditioning unnecessary. Most rooms do NOT have air conditioning, radios, telephones or televisions. Beachside Deluxe rooms are now air conditioned to cater to guests wishing to experience this amenity.
Rooms are slightly smaller than the Superior rooms.
Bedding: 1 queen bed or 2 twin beds.
View: Garden or Partial Sea.
Rooms are octagonal or rectangular in shape.
Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
View: Mountain or Ocean.
The Beachside Deluxe rooms are very spacious with either 2 doubles or 1 king size bed, ensuite bathroom with 2 sinks, shower and toilet. They have clay tiles, wooden jalousie louvre windows, ceiling fans and large balconies or patios. All beachside rooms offer a tropical garden view and are just a few feet away from the water's edge. All rooms at Anse Chastanet are built in an airy fashion that allow for excellent natural ventilation, and all rooms also have ceiling fans. In addition, the beach deluxe rooms at Anse Chastanet are air-conditioned, this being an optional feature as louvres can instead be opened for natural air flow.
Hillside Deluxe rooms are extremely spacious and individually designed. Located at various hillside levels, some have the fourth wall missing entirely whilst others have wooden louvre walls and open room dormers allowing for excellent natural airflow. Some of the Hillside Deluxe rooms have a formal separation between bedroom and living room, others are wide open spaces flowing into each other. These rooms feature clay floor tiles or tropical hardwood floors, king size bed, ceiling fans, balconies, and very large ensuite bathrooms with 2 sinks, shower and WC, Piton and/or ocean view.
Premium rooms offer picture postcard perfect views of the Piton mountains and the surrounding sea by virtue of their very elevated and strategic location. Some Premium rooms have the fourth wall missing entirely, whilst the others have wooden louvre walls allowing for excellent natural airflow. All Premium hillside rooms have ceiling fans, clay floor tiles or tropical hardwood floors and large ensuite bathrooms.
Anse Chastanet features a Total Romance" package that is perfect for a St Lucia honeymoon, anniversary or any other special romantic occasion.
The "Total Romance Package also includes: (Call for our great rates! or if you see "Ttl Rmc", next to the room, the rate includes this package)
- Tour of Volcano, Sulphur Springs and Diamond Mineral Baths, guided tour of old French Colonial Plantation of Anse Mamin
- Drinks package in room fridge
- Tropical fruit display
- A guided boat snorkel trip
- A resort scuba diving course for beginners or 2 dives for certified divers
- Bottle of French champagne
- One hour Swedish Massage
- 1/2 day Jungle Biking in Anse Mamin Valley
- 2 Anse Chastanet t-shirts
- Half day sailing on skippered resort yacht Serenity
- An anniversary certificate of US$ 500 to be used on a return visit
Unused features are not refundable. Package inclusions are subject to change. We recommend a minimum of 5 nights for this package.
All Inclusive Anse Chastanet Destination Wedding Packages in St Lucia are also available starting at FREE.
Getting married at Anse Chastanet was a dream come true! I’m not a typical bride, and wasn’t very into all the planning involved, but they handled it beautifully. Our wedding coordinator, Angel, was amazing and definitely lived up to her name. She took care of every detail, even getting the wrinkles out of our wedding clothes, and made us feel special the whole day. We got to have a simple yet elegant ceremony on Anse Mamin beach, followed up by a photo shoot in the jungle ruins of Anse Mamin Plantation. I honestly didn’t expect everything to go as perfectly as it did, and I don’t think it would have if we went somewhere else. The food, the service, and the ambiance were amazing- and the pictures of this resort online don’t do it justice at all. Anse Chastanet is special and just makes you feel good. We live a pretty relaxed lifestyle, but we have never experienced this level of peace and relaxation before or since. Even before we left, we were talking about going back and renewing our vows in a few years. Anse Chastanet will always have a special place in our hearts and we can’t wait to return!
-Kelsey & Jason