Couples Sans Souci Packages Include:
- All Meals
- All Drinks
- Your Suite
- Anytime Snacks 24 hours/day
- Hydra bikes
- Nightly Entertainment
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Beach Volleyball
- Swim-Up Bar
- Fitness Center
- Airport Transfers
- Hotel Taxes
Unique Inclusions at Couples Sans Souci:
- Intro to Scuba diving
- Snorkeling Trips
- Golf Greens Fees and transfers*
- Tour to Dunn's River Falls
- Shopping Shuttles
- Shuttles to Margaritaville
- Glass Bottom Boat Rides
- Room Service: 6am to 11pm
- Free Weddings*
Package Inclusions are subject to change at any time. *Restrictions apply.
All of the 150 luxury suites at Couples Sans Souci face the ocean and most feature terraces or balconies. Find Couples Sans Souci room photos on our virtual tour.
All rooms at Couples Sans Souci include:
- Air conditioning
- LCD Flat screen TV
- AM/FM Radio & CD Player
- Alarm Clock
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- In-Room Safe
- Mini-Bar with beer, sodas and juices, replenished daily.
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Nightly turn down service
- Plush terry robes
- Gilchrist & Soames bath amenities
Deluxe Ocean Suites
King beds, large master bedrooms
and a comfortable sitting area, located in block C on the 1st, 2nd & 3rd floors, a few have french balconies and most have no balcony, zero entry shower
Deluxe Ocean Verandah Suites
Large balconies, King beds, zero entry showers, located in block D - 1st, 2nd & 3rd floors, block E - 1st floor & block G - 1st & 3rd floors
One Bedroom Ocean Suites
Separate living rooms, all have balconies while most rooms have very large balconies, panoramic ocean views, zero entry showers, located in block D - 1st & 2nd floors, block E - 2nd floor, block F - 2nd & 3rd floors, block G 1st & 2nd floors
One Bedroom Beachfront Suites
Intimate sitting areas separate from the master bedroom
Balcony or patio
Zero entry shower
Located in block A or B on 1st, 2nd & 3rd floors
Living rooms, bathroom with zero entry showers, elegant bedrooms, king size beds and large balconies with majestic views, located in block C - 3rd floor, block D - 2nd & 3rd floors and block E - 3rd floor
Prime Minister's Penthouse Suite
Dahlia block, Suite D13, over 1200 square feet, powder room, walk-in shower, Jacuzzi for 2, large Verandah, with spectacular views
The Hibiscus Cottage
This cottage is nestled behind a sculpted hedge of Bougainvillea cliff side overlooking the Caribbean Sea. The Hibiscus Cottage at Couples Sans Souci is the ultimate secluded hideaway. This one of a kind accommodation features a private outdoor Jacuzzi, spacious living room, large master bedroom and a bathroom suite with spacious walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub for two. This villa has a separate room which may be used for private en-suite massage treatments if desired.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Check-in-time is 4:00 pm. Check-out-time is 11:00 am. The resort is not required to have suites available before 4:00pm, but the resort will make every effort to accommodate guests who arrive early. Changing rooms are available for guests' use on early arrivals and late departures. No triples or children allowed.
Free Jamaica Honeymoon Bonus
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
- 25 minutes couples massage
To receive your complimentary package, Couples Resorts requires a minimum stay of 6 nights and valid proof of marriage upon check-in. Honeymoons must commence within 30 days of wedding date.
- Romantic Candlelight Dinner for 2, $200 Add-On
Couples Sans Souci Weddings
"One Love" Wedding Package ($500)
This package is FREE when staying a minimum of 3 nights at one of the 4 Couples Resorts in Jamaica.
Package does not include the mandatory processing, government licensing and administration fee of $250.
All Inclusive Jamaica Wedding Package Includes:
- Bridal Bouquet and matching Groom's Boutonniere of purple or white Dendrobium Orchids
- Sparkling Wine for two
- Wedding Cake for two
- Your choice if wedding locations on beach or gardens
- “Just Married” T-shirts for Bride and Groom
- Personal Stateside Wedding Planner
- On Property Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Officiant
- Marriage Certificate
- Professional Photo Shoot, one 8x10
- Exclusive Use of resort system for MP3 Player/iPod
- Exclusive Wedding/Honeymoon registry
- Automated Online Wedding Calendar
All wedding and vow renewal packages must be booked at least 45 days prior to arrival or a late fee of $200 will apply.
Couples Resorts "Tropical Wedding"
You'll find Couples Sans Souci makes it very easy to plan a stress free all inclusive wedding in Jamaica. No blood tests are required. You have to arrive at least 3 days prior to your wedding day.
Couples Resorts "Sunset Wedding"
Please note each Couples Resort in Jamaica is for adult couples only. So, if you want children to attend, let us help you find another resort. Government Processing fees of $250 are not included and are extra and must be paid separately to Couples Resorts.
Just a few highlights of Couples Sans Souci:
- Located on best beach in Ocho Rios
- Legendary European Spa
- 4 pools (1 swim-up) and 3 Jacuzzis
- All Suites, 148 of them, on 35 Acres
- Stocked Mini Bars in Suites
- Jacuzzi Suites available
- Dunn’s River tour included
- A mineral pool in the spa area
- Room Service, 6am to 11pm
- Friday night gala on the lawn
- 4 Restaurants and 5 bars on site
- Ristorante Casanova, Caribbean gourmet
- Palazzina Restaurant, International
- Bella Vista, Jamaican
- Beach Grill, burgers and snacks
If you would like more information on the restaurants and bars, you can more information, pictures and sample menus on our official Couples Sans Souci site.
- After check-in at Couples Sans Souci resort, make reservations for the Ristorante Casanova restaurant ASAP.
- This area of Jamaica, Ocho Rios, has lots of great sight seeing opportunities nearby.
- Make sure you sign up for the complimentary excursions: Shopping Trips, Margaritaville, intro to scuba, Snorkeling trips, Glass bottom boat rides, and golf to get the most out of your Couples all inclusive resort vacation. At the same time, get on Jamaica time. Don't try to squeeze so much in that you're in a hurry. No Worries Mon.
- Make sure you plan your time around enjoying the incredible sunsets.
- Have breakfast in bed one day (at least).
- Golfers: You have to sign up the day before. Remember that carts, clubs and caddies are extra.
- This resort has lots of varying terrain and lots of steps. We don't recommend this resort for anyone that has trouble with steps or steep hills.
- Sunscreen. Sunscreen. Sunscreen.
- "Yeah Mon" in Jamaican means hello, good bye, how are you doing, what's up, yes, maybe, i don't know, i'm not sure, etc.
- "No problem" means it's not a problem, don't worry, thank you, you're welcome, i don't know, i'm not sure, i'm on it, we'll ignore that, etc.
- "Wawd a Gwawn" means What's going on, or What's Up?
Special Nights at Couples Sans Souci
- Tuesday Beach Party
- Wednesday: Lobster Night: all restaurants serve lobster specialties (in season, which is around 7/1 to 3/31) and Repeaters Guest Dinner
- Thursday Managers Cocktail Party
- Friday Starlight Gala, DO NOT miss this
Q. What's not included or what will I need money for at Couples Sans Souci?
A. You do not need money for anything, but you might want to take some for:
- Extra Island Tours
- Spa treatments
- Tips for airport porterage
- Gift shop items and souvenirs
- Beauty Salon
Q. Does Couples Sans Souci have a clothing optional beach?
A. Yes, they have a totally separate private beach that is for Au Naturale sunbathing from 8am to 5pm. At 5pm Sunset Beach opens up for all guests to enjoy the Sunset Views.
Q. How do we get to Couples Sans Souci once we arrive in Jamaica?
A. First, go to baggage claim and retrieve your luggage. Then you’ll go through customs, which puts you in the transportation area. Look for the Couples Resorts welcome center and they will take care of the rest.
|Call or email us about group specials for Couples Sans Souci Resort. Wedding groups currently have a 6th room free promo!
Groups must be at least 10 rooms or they are handled as individual reservations.
Book 10 rooms and get the 11th Free.
Couples Sans Souci Resort Recognition
Honeymoons, Inc. has been recognized by Couples Sans Souci as one of the top agencies nationwide to help you arrange a Couples Resort Vacation. We have been designated a Platinum Preferred Agency. Our friendly efficient agents also guarantee the lowest price and strive to make the process as convenient as possible. The quote below is taken from Couples Resorts website.
"As a result of their tremendous knowledge and professionalism and for their tremendous support of Couples Resorts, an elite group of travel agencies have achieved "Platinum" status, our highest level of travel agency recognition. The logo above designates these travel agencies as our most experienced and productive partners."
Thanks again for everything! We had a blast on our honeymoon and met many new friends. Hope we get to return someday.
Thanks again for the help booking this trip,
Megan, We would like to offer our sincere appreciation for all of the help and assistance that you provided us for our wedding at Couples Sans Souci and our honeymoon at Couples Negril. Both resorts were great! We had a fantastic time and we can't thank you enough! Thanks so much for your advice on the numerous resorts that we were considering for our ceremony and honeymoon, and we also appreciate your patience when we were a bit unsettled about our ultimate plans. Couples Sans Souci is a truly tremendous property, and it will forever be a very special place for us. Again, thank you and the staff of Honeymoons Inc. for helping to make our day so special. We look forward to planning an anniversary trip with you in the future.
Cheers, Russell and Tatjana Richardson
I'm so thankful that you helped make our special day as beautiful as it was!
Larry and Charlotte Eason Couples Sans Souci Wedding
Hi Kimberly, Thanks for an incredible 25th wedding anniversary/honeymoon! Next to our kids being born, this was the most fantastic week of our lives. We will be going back hopefully next year! Thanks for helping to make it so memorable… and phenomenal!
Sari and Terry Chism
Hey Pam, We had an absolutely fantastic honeymoon! Couples Sans Souci exceeded my expectations even after hearing all the wonderful things you said about it. It was exactly what we were looking for and we can’t wait to get back!
I just want to thank you for helping me through this process. You and your company were amazing and provided everything we needed and then some. The packet that you sent ahead of time was a major help, as we saw other couples fumbling though piles of paperwork trying to find the correct documents both at the airport and the resort. We will definitely be recommending you to our friends and I’ll certainly be in touch next time we’re planning a getaway.
Hope all is well with you! Thanks again for all your help!
Eric and Stephanie
Our vacation was one of the best. We highly recommend Couples Sans Souci. We were again highly pleased with our experience booking with Honeymoons, Inc. Megan is a pleasure to work with. Thanks and we'll be back next year.
We had an amazing time at Couples Sans Souci, Jamaica (third trip/3 years). Kimberly is awesome! I just want to let you know how amazing she is. We absolutely love Kimberly and look forward to booking with her again next June. We are now officially called Jamericans. We LOVE Kimberly!!!
Have a beautiful day/week!
Sari & Terry