Send a quote request and put a travel advisor to work for you.
Couples Negril is an adult only, couples only all inclusive resort located in Negril, Jamaica on Bloody Bay Beach. We'll save you money and time guaranteed!
This resort is ideal for:
- Laid back luxury
- Ultimate beach
- Ocean is calm and clear and friendly for swimming
- Great food and service
- Couples Resorts' all inclusive program with unique inclusions: golf, intro to scuba, snorkeling trips, sunset sails, shopping trips
- Great Value
- Jamaica Honeymoon
- Jamaica Wedding
- Anniversary vacation
- Fun, stress-free and romantic getaway
Couples Resorts Specials:
Save BIG with OUR "It's Time to come back Home" rates!
Travel: Now to 12/24/20
Book: Now to 8/31/20
Couples Special for First-responders and Healthcare Workers:
Save BIG with OUR Couples Cares rates!
Travel: Now to 10/31/20
Book: Now to 9/30/20
Couples 2021 Resorts Specials:
Save BIG with OUR rates!
Travel: 1/3/21 to 12/24/21
Book: Now to 9/30/20
Price and Book Now
We always guarantee the best price for Couples Negril.
Couples Negril Packages Include:
- All Meals
- All Drinks
- Your Room or Suite
- Anytime Snacks 24 hours/day
- Nightly Entertainment
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Beach Volleyball
- Swim-Up Bar
- Fitness Center
- Airport Transfers
- Hotel Taxes
- Free WiFi
- Shuttle to Margaritaville
- Shopping Trips
- Golf Greens Fees and Transfers
- Sunset Catamaran Cruises
- Introductory Scuba dive
- Scuba diving resort course
- Snorkeling trips
- Shuttles to Popular Sunset Bar
- Glass Bottom Boat rides
- Free Wedding
- Free Honeymoon Package
Package Inclusions are subject to change at any time. *Restrictions apply.
Each of the 216 rooms and 18 suites are equipped with the following:
- Air Conditioning
- King Bed
- Ceiling Fan
- Satellite Flat Screen TV
- CD player
- Hair Dryer
- Safety Deposit Box
- Private balcony/patio
- Nightly turn down service
- Stocked Mini-bar
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & ironing board
King bed located amid lush tropical flowers and soaring coconut palms on blocks 2-4, with private furnished balcony and tropical garden views.
King bed located in easy proximity to the beach on blocks 5 and 7-9, with private furnished balcony and partial ocean views.
King bed located in the heart of the resort and offering the closest access to the beach on three floors on blocks 1, 5, 6 and 9, with private furnished balcony and angled views of the Caribbean Sea.
King bed overlooking lush tropical foliage and coconut palms located on blocks 8 and 9, with private furnished balcony and tropical garden views.
King bed located just steps from the sand, on one of three floors on blocks 1,5,6 and 9, with private furnished terrace and captivating views of the Caribbean.
FREEJamaica Honeymoon Bonus
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
- His/hers massage in our spa. 25 minutes
To receive your complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and a ½ hour His/hers massage, Couples Resorts requires a minimum stay of 6 nights and valid proof of marriage upon check-in. Honeymoons must commence within 30 days of wedding date.
- Romantic Candlelight Dinner for 2, $200 Add-on
Every Wednesday at 6:30 pm , the Piano Bar plays host to a special Honeymooners reception.
Just a few of the highlights of Couples Negril in Jamaica:
- 216 Rooms and 18 Suites
- Free WiFi
- 4 Bars, premium brand liquors
- 2 Pools
- 2 Jacuzzis
- Intro to Scuba, Golf, and Waterskiing Included
- Continental Breakfast in Bed
- Room Service in Suites
- Adults Only & Couples Only
- Spectacular Sunsets
- Sunset Catamaran Cruises Included
- Free weddings with a 3 night stay
- 4 Restaurants
- Cassava Terrace, International
- Heliconia, Mediterranean
- Lychee, Asian
- Otaheite, Gourmet Caribbean
If you would like more information on the restaurants, you can find restaurant pics, menus and more at our official Couples Negril site.
- After check-in at Couples Negril resort, make reservations for the Otaheite restaurant ASAP.
- This area of Jamaica, Negril, is all about the beach and the crystal clear water. If you take a relaxing float out in the ocean and find yourself mesmerized by the white sand on the bottom of the ocean, don't assume you can flip off your float and stand up. The water's probably alot deeper than you think.
- Make sure you sign up for the complimentary excursions: Shopping Trips, Sunset Bar, Catamaran Cruises, Margaritaville, Snorkeling trips, Glass bottom boat rides, and golf to get the most out of your Couples all inclusive resort vacation. At the same time, get on Jamaica time. Don't try to squeeze so much in that you're in a hurry. No Worries Mon.
- Make sure you plan your time around enjoying the incredible sunsets.
- Have breakfast in bed one day (at least).
- Golfers: You have to sign up the day before. It’s not a long course, but there’s a lot of uphill, downhill, wind, and punishing rough.
- Sunscreen. Sunscreen. Sunscreen.
- "Yeah Mon" in Jamaican means hello, good bye, how are you doing, what's up, yes, maybe, i don't know, i'm not sure, etc.
- "No problem" means it's not a problem, don't worry, thank you, you're welcome, i don't know, i'm not sure, i'm on it, we'll ignore that, etc.
- "Wawd a Gwawn" means What's going on, or What's Up?
Q. What's not included or what will I need money for?
A. You do not need money for anything, but you might want to take some for:
Q. Can I get a room with a jacuzzi ?
- Extra Island Tours
- Spa treatments
- Tips for airport porterage
- Gift shop items and souvenirs
- Beauty Salon
A. Yes, the following rooms have Jacuzzi Tubs:
Q. Can I get room service?
A. Yes, in all suites. All rooms offer continental breakfast in bed.
Q. Does Couples Negril have a clothing optional beach?
A. Yes, there is a small, discreet area reserved for au naturale sunbathing.
Q. How do we get to Couples Negril once we arrive in Jamaica?
A. First, go to baggage claim and retrieve your luggage. Then you’ll go through customs, which puts you in the transportation area. Look for the Couples Resorts welcome center. You cannot miss it. The Couples desk will give you a numbered luggage tag for each bag. Make sure each tag identifies Couples Negril as your resort. You might wait 15 to 30 minutes for all guests arriving at the same time as you, to clear customs and receive their tags. The Couples welcome lounge has comfy sofas, beer, water and soft drinks. They will then transport you via air-conditioned bus or van. Always verify that your luggage is on the vehicle before you get in. Travel time is usually from 70 minutes to 90 minutes depending on traffic.
Q. Can we book tours ahead of time.
|Groups must be at least 10 rooms or they are handled as individual reservations.. Book 10 rooms and get the 11th Free. We specialize in all inclusive wedding groups and vow renewal groups. Wedding groups currently have a 6th room free promo!
"One Love" Wedding Package
This package is FREE when staying a minimum of 3 nights at one of the 4 Couples Resorts in Jamaica.
Package does not include the mandatory processing, government licensing and administration fee of $250
All Inclusive Jamaica Wedding Package Includes:
- Bridal Bouquet and matching Groom's Boutonniere of purple or white Dendrobium Orchids
- Sparkling Wine for two
- Wedding Cake for two
- Your choice if wedding locations on beach or gardens
- “Just Married” T-shirts for Bride and Groom
- Personal Stateside Wedding Planner
- On Property Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Officiant
- Marriage Certificate
- Professional Photo Shoot, one 8 x 10
- Exclusive Use of resort system for MP3 Player/iPod
- Exclusive Wedding/Honeymoon registry
- Automated Online Wedding Calendar
All wedding and vow renewal packages must be booked at least 45 days prior to arrival or a late fee of $200 will apply.
See more wedding package details on our sister site: Couples Negril All-Inclusive Destination Weddings
What they said...
My fiancé and I did not know where we wanted to go so I asked a traveling co-worker. She didn’t either so a friend of hers recommended Catherina at Honeymoons Inc. We contacted Catherina and she recommended 4 with Couples Negril winning with all of the included amenities. We told her we were getting married there and she told us she had also. This was our 3rd year in a row and we have met returning couples so it feels like home. I always highly recommend Honeymoons Inc. and Catherina.
Michael and Kelly
Thank you for reaching out. We loved Couples Negril! The staff was great, the food delicious, and the resort was beautiful. We would love to go back one day and will be recommending both Honeymoons Inc. and Couples Negril to all of our friends.
Catherina was extremely helpful throughout this entire process and we would love to work with her as well!
Thank you again,
The stay at Couples was "Beautiful"!! It was plenty to do and the people were beyond friendly. We enjoyed the culture and the food. Thank you Honeymoonsinc.com for everything!
Jeffrey and Cecily
Couples Negril Honeymoon
Just wanted to acknowledge the excellent,over the top personal service that Kimberly provided to us during booking Couples Negril. We have a group of repeaters that Kimberly books each year and each year she takes Golden care of us.
This year we had my sister and her husband book their honeymoon in a beachfront suite. This was not without challenges. Her husband has cancer and has mobility issues to deal with. Kimberly worked with Couples to get them the Best beach front suite 6101 that helped provide him the best access to everything. Her efforts helped make this trip possible for them.
We all love Kimberly and her impeccable attention is what keeps us booking with Honeymoons inc. She is the best. Sure wish we could share a drink with her at Couples Negril next year.
Taylor and Debbie
I just wanted to send you a quick email to tell you thank you for helping us with all our travel for our wedding!!!! Everything was awesomely great & we didn't have any problems with anything...even when my mom forgot her booklet with the transfer page for the resort, they told us not to worry about it & they would take care of it.
Everyone was so nice, not just the people that worked there, the guests were nice too!!! We met so many people & made so many friends that we felt right at home! : )
Charlotte and Carl, Couples Negril Wedding
We had a wonderful 11th time stay and both the resort and its staff were top notch. Interestingly our flight there was cancelled last minute (Dallas ice storm) so we missed our first night. Then on our last day our flight had been moved up last minute causing us to miss it. Couples graciously let us stay for the night and applied it to the first day we missed.
Our vow renewal was beautiful and again the staff treated us like royalty. Talk to you soon for our next trip!
Tom & JoAnn
20th Anniversary, Couples Negril
The wedding was perfect, thanks to you!
Jeffrey and Christine Poss
Couples Negril Wedding
Well where do I begin? Our 7th trip back to Jamaica and all booked through Honeymoons Inc- I think that says it all. This most recent trip was beautiful, amazing and spot on, thanks to you all. On this trip alone we referred 5 couples to you all and they all booked through you. As conversations stirred on the beach about Honeymoons Inc there was not a single person/couple who weren't absolutely pleased. I can't say a single bad thing about your company and all its associates. Thank you Honeymoons for giving my husband and I seven great Honeymoons. We'll back for another booking. I'll talk to ya'll in about 18 months when we do this once again.