Planning is Easy!
First, choose an island for your all-inclusive honeymoon package. Maybe you want the breathtaking scenery of St. Lucia, the perfect beaches of Negril, Jamaica, the fun and the sun of the Bahamas, the vast coconut palmed beaches of Punta Cana or the Mexican flavor and value of Cancun. It's YOUR honeymoon, find the island that's right for YOU.
Second, choose a resort. Many of our featured honeymoon resorts are adults-only resorts and couples-only resorts. The romantic ambiance is perfect for your honeymoon. Make this trip romantic and special.
Third, start packing for your all-inclusive honeymoon vacation. Leave your stress and wallets at home. All your meals and drinks are included around the clock, with airport transfers, resort activities, water sports, nightly entertainment, tips, taxes and more. All you have to do now is show up.
Searching for perfect all-inclusive honeymoon vacations can still be overwhelming. If you need help digesting honeymoon package information, we are the experts. We'd love to help.
Don't forget to check out our honeymoon tips page. These basic tips are good to read when you aren't sure what you are looking for yet.
See what other brides and grooms are saying on our honeymoon testimonial page.
Check out our honeymoon specials. Request a complimentary custom quote for your Caribbean Honeymoon. Check rates. Check availability. Book online 24/7. Find sample pricing.
In general the easiest islands and destinations to get to (which usually means least expensive) are Cancun, Jamaica, the Bahamas and Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. If you're flying out of New York City, you can find good flights to any island or tropical destination. If you're flying out of Lubbock, you are in for a long day of traveling both ways.
Does this mean I shouldn't consider the other islands or destinations? No! But, you should plan for at least 6 nights and preferably more if you have longer travel days. St Lucia is a very exotic and beautiful choice but is not an easy island to get to. But as they say, in the simply beautiful island of St Lucia, "It takes a little longer to get to Heaven".
If you're wondering what flight schedules may look like to the Caribbean islands or Mexico destinations you're interested in, just put your dates in our price and book feature and let the journey begin.
TIP: If you are booking more than 330 days out, flights are not scheduled yet. Just put in dates less than 330 days out, to get an approximate flight schedule.
The most popular all inclusive honeymoon destinations are Jamaica, Riviera Maya, Punta Cana, Cancun and St Lucia.
One answer definitely can't fit all of you here. We always like to see you take a full week or 7 nights if possible (Sunday to Sunday is the most typical). The day of arrival is usually taken up by travel and getting unpacked and finding your way around the resort. The day you leave is definitely not a fun day, as it's back to the real world. With a 7 night stay that leaves you with 5 full days to have fun and relax. If you can afford the time and money to stay longer, DO IT. No matter which island or destination you choose, you'll always meet a nice European couple that's been there for 1 week and only has 2 weeks left. If you simply can't afford the time or money to stay a week, stretch it as far as you can and choose one of the destinations that's the easiest to get to.
The most common lengths of stay are 6 nights and 7 nights.
What to Do?
Many times clients have certain items or features that they just have to have. These things often determine the answer to the question, "Where to Go?" A vacation anywhere in the Caribbean or Mexico is going to be filled with sunshine, beautiful clear water, romantic scenery, beaches, and time to rest and relax. Find below a list of activities or features that are popular along with a list of islands that are known for those activities or features.
Negril Turks and Caicos Antigua Aruba Exuma
Jamaica St. Lucia Antigua Cancun and the Mayan Riviera Punta Cana
Turks and Caicos Negril Cozumel St. Lucia Bahamas
Cancun Aruba Montego Bay Playa del Carmen Puerto Vallarta
St Thomas Cancun Puerto Vallarta Riviera Maya Honeymoon
Jamaica Riviera Maya Honeymoon Dominican Republic Puerto Vallarta
This is a very short abbreviated guide to destination features and activities. You’ll find festivals, sailing, history, eco-tourism, fishing and plenty more. If you’re in danger of information overload, please don’t hesitate to call one of our knowledgeable agents.
This is always the hardest question to answer. Price depends on:
- From where?
- To where?
- Room type?
- Coach or first class?
- Jet fuel prices?
- Whether the Dow is up or down?
- And many more factors.
Just to give you a ballpark price, most of the packages we sell range from $4,000 to $7,000 per couple. This is total price for 2, including airfare and a week at all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean or Mexico. $2,000 is not impossible and $20,000 is not as rare as most would think.
Tip: When you're just getting started, we recommend you concentrate on the resort and destination first. Leave the airfare alone, because checking airfares is a much slower process. Then, once you find a couple destinations or resorts that appeal to you, you can check to make sure the air schedules and airfares work with your selection. This will save you time, and make it easier for you to get started without having information overload.
Tip: Airfares are not available until 330 days prior. If you are planning ahead more than 11 months, you can still find resort rates, but not rates with air. If you want a ballpark rate, just put in dates within 11 months. Then you'll have, at least, an estimate.of the air cost.
for travel November 18, 2019 to November 23, 2019
Total price per person, including airfare from Atlanta.
- Airfare and room
- Meals and drinks (yes, the bars too)
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- Round trip transfers from the airport to the resort
Eat, Drink and enjoy being married:) Leave your wallet at home.
Prices were valid on the July 11th, 2018 and are subject to change until booked.
AFFORDABLE All-Inclusive Honeymoon Packages - Under $1500 per person!
- Iberostar Tucan (4.5 star), Riviera Maya, Junior Suite $849 per person
- Iberostar Punta Cana (4.5 star), Punta Cana, Garden View Room $919 per person
- Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica (4 star), Jamaica, Superior Junior Suite $999 per person
- Secrets Playa Mujeres (5 star & adults only), Cancun, Junior Suite Ocean View King $1299 per person
- Riu Guanacaste (4 star), Costa Rica, Ocean View $1299 per person
- Couples Swept Away (4.5 star & couples only), Jamaica, Ocean Verandah Suite $1429 per person
RECOMMENDED All-Inclusive Honeymoon Packages - 1,500 to 3,000 per person
- Secrets Akumal (5 star & adults only), Cancun, Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View $1549 per person
- Secrets Wild Orchid (5 star & adults only), Montego Bay, Junior Suite Ocean View King $1599 per person
- Secrets Cap Cana (5 star & adults only), Punta Cana, Junior Suite Ocean View King $1629 per person
- Riu Palace Paradise Island (4 star & adults only), Nassau Bahamas, Junior Suite Ocean View $1699 per person
- Riu Palace Antillas (5 star & adults only), Aruba, Junior Suite Ocean View $1699 per person
- Sandals South Coast (couples only), Jamaica, Beachfront Luxury $1733 per person
- Sandals Royal Bahamian (couples only), Bahamas, Windsor Oceanview Penthouse Club Level Suite $1996 per person
- Sandals Barbados (couples only), Barbados, Beachfront Honeymoon Club Level Suite $2343 per person
- Hideaway at Royalton St Lucia (4 star & adults only), St Lucia, Luxury Junior Suite Ocean View $2399 per person
- Secrets Papagayo (5 star & adults only), Costa Rica, Preferred Club Junior Suite Plunge Pool $2399 per person
BEST All-Inclusive Honeymoon Packages - Over $3000 per person
- Secrets Playa Mujeres (5 star & adults only, Master Suite Oceanfront, Private Pool $3199 per person
- Sandals Ochi Beach Romeo & Juliet Villa w/ Private Pool $3561 per person
- El Dorado Maroma (5 star & adults only), Riviera Maya, Overwater Bungalow $3899 per person
- Sandals Royal Barbados (couples only), Barbados, South Seas Rondoval Butler Suite w/ Private Pool $4010 per person
- Royalton Antigua (5 star), Over Water Bungalow $5599 per person
- Jade Mountain (5 star ultimate luxury), St Lucia, Star Suite w/ Private Pool $5999 per person
- Sandals Grande Antigua (couples only), Antigua, Butler Villa with Private Pool $6181 per person
- Sandals Royal Caribbean (couples only), Jamaica, Over the Water Butler Honeymoon Bungalow sold out
Yes, you can really go for 5 nights all-inclusive with air from Atlanta, starting at less that $1000 per person :)