Prices per person for 5 nights/6 days, based on two adults sharing a room from October 21st to October 26th, 2019. Prices valid on July 19th, 2019 and subject to change until booked. Prices include airport transfers from the Cancun airport. Airfare is not included.
Cancun Honeymoon Specials
We guarantee the best price on your Cancun honeymoon.
The Cancun Honeymoon Resorts below offer free special amenities for honeymoon couples.
Secrets the Vine Cancun / Secrets Playa Mujeres honeymoon bonus package inclusions:
Upgraded honeymoon package available for $999 or FREE with a 7 night stay in a qualifying category.
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn down service
- Romantic breakfast in bed with mimosas (reservations must be made in advance with guest service)
- 15% discount on all treatments at the Spa
- Sparkling Wine on arrival
- Fresh flowers and fruit platter in room upon arrival
- Romantic breakfast in bed with mimosas (Reservations must be made in advance with guest service)
- Tension Release Massage for two in our couple's massage suite room at the Spa (25 min)
- Choice of either a European Facial or a Salt Glow Scrub body treatment for two (25 min)
- Private beachfront dinner one evening, includes 1 bottle of domestic wine
- Nightly turn down service
- Earn free nights towards a 1st anniversary return stay
Sun Palace Cancun Honeymoon Bonus
- Fruit Basket
- Romantic Candlelit dinner
- Two t-shirts
- Honeymooner's desk
- Late Check-Out, subject to availability
Le Blanc Resort Cancun Honeymoon Bonus
- Small Fruit Platter
- Small Flower Arrangement
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Nightly Petit Fours
- Keepsake "Honeymooners" embroidered bathrobes
- Beach Bag
- Honeymooner's Desk
- Late Check-Out until 6:00pm
Proof of marriage is always required!
Cancun Honeymoon Tips
There are so many choices in Cancun, sometimes it's hard to narrow it down. Starting in the middle of the Cancun strip, you have 3 amazing choices:
Secrets the Vine Cancun, Unlimited Luxury®, adults only
Le Blanc Spa Resort, adults only, most luxurious
Sun Palace, the only couples-only resort in Cancun!
If you don't mind being 15 minutes north of Cancun, the brand new Secrets Playa Mujeres is a great choice as well as one of our perennial favorites, Excellence Playa Mujeres, ranked #1 all inclusive resort in the world in 2016 by TripAdvisor.
For the budget conscious, the 4 Riu Resorts in Cancun are great values.
Booking Tip: Don't forget that you can sort all the resorts by price with our price and book feature.
Are you thinking about an all inclusive wedding in Cancun?
Secrets the Vine and the Riu Palace Peninsula are great for all inclusive weddings in Cancun.
Our sister site: Cancun and Riviera Maya Wedding Packages
Don't forget when you fly into Cancun, you can also choose an all inclusive resort in the Riviera Maya. The Iberostar Grand Paraiso, El Dorado Maroma, and Secrets Maroma Beach are all located in the Riviera Maya. These resorts are 3 of our most popular all inclusive honeymoon resorts.
A few Cancun Honeymoon facts:
- Average temperature ranges from 74 F to 86 F
- Currency is the Peso, but US dollars are widely accepted
- Official language is Spanish, but English is widely spoken
- Cancun receives 588 weekly scheduled flights and has the most international traffic of any airport in Latin America.
- Cancun is the # 1 visited tourist destination in Mexico and the Caribbean
- Legendary Mayan pyramids and ruins are nearby
- 7 golf courses with 5 on the way
- Time zone is Atlantic Standard Time, which is 1 hour ahead of eastern standard time. Daylight savings time is not observed
- Cancun's original name was Ekab, a Mayan word for "snake pit".
- In 1970, the population of Cancun was 3.
- The Great Maya Barrier Reef, is the second largest coral reef in the world, behind only Australia's Great Barrier Reef
Most popular Cancun Honeymoon Activities - Tours - Excursions:
- Chichen Itza tours
- Contoy Island Bird Sanctuary Tour
- Isla Mujeres, intimate island
- Jungle Tours, more ruins
- Lobster Dinner Cruise
- Swim With Dolphins
- Tulum And Xel-ha, Ruins and snorkeling
- Xcaret, ecological park and ruins
- Ziplining Canopy tours
- Beach Bummin'
- Carlos & Charlies
- Coco Bongo
- Senor Frogs
- Jet Skis
- Kayaking mangroves
- Scuba Diving
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Submarine rides
- Bar hopping tours
- Jungle by Hummer tours
- Horseback riding
- ATV tours
- Segway tours
- Catamaran Cruises
- Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for the day
- Absolutely Nothing :)
Find the most popular activities on our Amstar site.