FREE Honeymoon Couples at Cozumel Palace receive:
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Mini honeymoon cake
- Romantic dinner at select restaurants
- Two honeymoon t-shirts
- Breakfast in bed (upon request)
- Guaranteed turn-down service
- Honeymoon desk
- Late Check-Out, upon request and subject to availability
Proof of marriage within the past year is required. Minimum 3 night stay required.
Cozumel Palace Complimentary Silver and Gold Anniversary Package
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Fruit basket
- Romantic candlelight dinner at select restaurants
- Late check-out until 6:00 p.m., upon request and subject to availability
Only valid for travel over 25th and 50th wedding anniversary.
Other Packages Available:
"Romance Honeymoon".... $275
"Deluxe Honeymoon".... $600
"Ultra Deluxe".... $695
All Inclusive Cozumel Wedding at the Cozumel Palace
FREE All Inclusive Wedding Package at the Cozumel Palace Includes:
A Government/Administrative fee of $300.00 will apply to all Civil/Legal Ceremonies, which require extra documentation and blood tests. Symbolic Ceremonies do not require additional fees. Upgraded packages and optional items are available. 15 night minimum room nights required.
- Wedding ceremony location
- Chocolate colored ceremony structure
- Chocolate colored ceremony podium with floral decor
- 30 white avant garde chairs
- Bridal Bouquet of 20 Roses
- Themed Boutonniere
- Themed wedding cake
- Justice of the Peace of minister to perform legal, symbolic or vow-renewal ceremonies
- Sparkling wine during ceremony
- One dinner reservation for 30 persons
- Breakfast in bed the morning after the ceremony
- CD system available for ceremony
- Wedding Coordinator
- Honeymoon wishes wedding website and Bridal registry
- Complimentary Honeymoon Package
Cozumel Palace Testimonial:
Thank you for the opportunity to provide our feedback regarding our son’s wedding at the Cozumel Palace resort. In one word our experience was “fabulous!!” The staff was courteous, extremely helpful, and there was always someone available to assist. The setting of the resort, right on the water, is simply breathtaking. The rooms were clean and the room service impeccable. The wedding itself was beautiful. The resort wedding pagoda offered a gorgeous backdrop for the wedding—with an unbelievable view of the water and sunset. The wedding planner and staff at the wedding were friendly, helpful, and seemed like part of the family.
We couldn’t be happier with our experience in the Cozumel Palace. We have already been telling our friends it’s the place the go if you want to relax and have your every wish catered to.
I have to also say something good about the spa. I enjoyed some of the spa services and the spa and the spa staff were wonderful and gave the best messages ever!!!
Thank you for making this very special moment in our lives so great!!!
Mary Ann and Bill Knox
(Parents of the Groom-Rick Tavares)