Riu Resorts and Hotels offer Free All Inclusive Wedding Packages at many of their resorts throughout the Caribbean and Mexico.
The free wedding package requires that at least 5 rooms are reserved for 3 nights minimum and only available at select resort. Also please note that government processing fees will still apply to the free wedding. These fees vary. Minister or Judge fees not included.
All Inclusive Riu Wedding Package Includes:
- Wedding Coordinator to help you plan your special day
- Decoration set up
- Matching Boutonniere
- Recorded music during ceremony
- Semi private dinner for the couple and 10 guests at one of the specialty restaurants
- Wedding cake for 10 guests
- Sparkling wine for 10 guests (during the main toast only)
- Special decoration in the room
You can also choose from 3 all inclusive wedding packages at the resorts. These prices vary by resort.
Classic Wedding Package
For bride and groom only
Royal Wedding Package
For up to 20 people
Caprice Wedding Package
For up to 40 people
The limitations vary on group size. Most can accommodate at least 100 persons. 80% of the wedding attendees must stay at the wedding property. Off-property guest will have to buy a day pass that usually costs around $100.