|Riu Palace Tropical Bay 2018 Honeymoon Package Includes:
Honeymoon couples must present a copy of their wedding certificate upon arrival in order to take advantage of this offer. Wedding date must be within 90 days of arrival.
- Surprise welcome gift in their room
- Small bottle of rum
- King bed (subject to availability at time of check-in)
- Late check-out (subject to availability at time of departure)
- Complimentary upgrade to next available room category (subject to availability at arrival)
- $40 Spa credit in ocean harmony 50 minute massage for two, per adult per stay, this spa credit does not apply with other promotions and discounts
Free Weddings Package available at select Riu Resorts:
- Bridal bouquet
- Groom boutonniere
- Ceremony location set up and decoration
- Playlist for ceremony
- Semiprivate dinner at one specialty restaurant (up to 10 people)
- Wedding cake (up to 10 people)
- Sparkling wine for the first toast to the Newlyweds (up to 10 people)
- In-room romantic decoration
- Surprise spa gift
- RIU Wedding Specialist
- Optional add-ons available with additional cost*
All Inclusive Weddings at Riu Palace Tropical Bay
Choose from 4 all inclusive wedding packages.
Free Wedding Package available or starting at $550
Classic Wedding Package
Starting at $1000
For bride and groom only
Royal Wedding Package
Starting at $1350
For up to 20 people
Caprice Wedding Package
Starting at $2700
For up to 40 people
Thanks so much for everything. The wedding was fantastic just what we wanted. The hotel was lovely. All the staff were great. The wedding planner was amazing. We all had a really good time. Riu Palace Tropical Bay
Our stay at Riu Palace Tropical Bay was fabulous! Our check in was timely and we received a free upgrade to an ocean front suite. The staff was friendly, and the food was great!!! We had a group of 11, so it was wonderful to have so many choices on the buffet. The room was meticulously clean and the grounds were well maintained.
Our wedding planner agreed to meet with us the day after check in and have our wedding on the 2nd business day rather than having to wait 3 in order to accommodate our request so our guests would be present for the wedding. She gave us a couple choices for flower vendors, and the one we picked was reasonably priced and did a beautiful job with the flowers. We did not pay for a private reception, so they set us up with our own table in the steak house and decorated the table with the flowers from the wedding. We had excellent service and it felt like a private reception.
Megan was very helpful and upfront about how RIU charges for weddings and that was extremely helpful, too. She did a great job of booking our group of 11 for 4 nights at RIU, and our 4 days for the 2 of us at Couples.
Cathy (Hilton) Jeffries