|Included • Rooms • Weddings
Sandals Resorts offer couples only all inclusive, Caribbean honeymoons, vacations and destination weddings in the Caribbean.
- Most popular all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean
- Singles and children are not permitted
- All inclusive plan has more inclusions than any other resorts on the planet.
- Luxury Included ®
- Romantic couples-only atmosphere
- Perfect for honeymoons, weddings, vow renewals and anniversaries
- Sandals Resorts have been voted the "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" for 21 years in a row at World Travel Awards.
- Honeymoons, Inc. is a Preferred Specialist Agency and one of their top USA travel agencies in the world for 19 years in a row.
Online pricing temporarily unavailable. Request a quote or use our official Sandals site.
Get your $250 spa credit in addition to all the current promotions:
- 1 night Free in select room categories
- Up to $1000 booking credit
- Up to $65% off rack rates
- 7% off select room at select resorts
- Free honeymoon package
- Free wedding package
How much does a Sandals Resort Honeymoon Cost?
Answer: The typical Sandals honeymoon package will cost around $4,000 to $7000 per couple total with airfare included! We can definitely arrange packages for less and for more, but the majority of the packages we sell fall in that price range.
This snapshot of Sandals Resorts also give you a sense of which Sandals Resorts are the least expensive, and which one have the most amazing honeymoon suites!
Sandals Resort Price: Snapshot
- Sandals Inn, $983pp to $1399pp
- Sandals Regency La Toc St Lucia, $1243pp to $5481pp
- Sandals Ochi Beach, $1429pp to $5285pp
- Sandals Grande Antigua, $1472pp to $4995pp
- Sandals Barbados, $1495pp to $3105pp
- Sandals La Source Grenada, $1642pp to $5137pp
- Sandals South Coast, $1668pp to $3955pp
- Sandals Negril, $1668pp to 4547pp
- Sandals Royal Bahamian, $1735pp to $2826pp
- Sandals Emerald Bay, $1752pp to $4517pp
- Sandals Royal Caribbean, $1773pp to $4001pp
- Sandals Royal Barbados, $1837pp to $3523pp
- Sandals Halcyon, $1921pp to $4054pp
- Sandals Grande St Lucian, $2044pp to $7547pp
- Sandals Montego Bay, $2398pp to $6937pp
- Sandals Royal Plantation, $2410pp to $3666pp
Prices per person for 5 nights/6 days, based on two adults sharing a room from September 9th to September 14th, 2019. Prices valid on February 22nd, 2019 and subject to change until booked. Prices include airport transfers from the airport. Airfare is not included.
The perfect honeymoon vacation should be stress-free and romantic.
- Relax, No More Decisions
- Do it all or nothing at all
- Leave your wallet at home
- No children to disturb your reading or sunbathing
- No babies crying while you dine by candlelight
- No nurses conventions or fraternity weekends or single scenes
- Just relax and enjoy each other
You must travel within 30 days of your wedding date.
- Bottle of chilled sparkling wine on arrival
- First night turndown service will include flower petals on your bed
- Breakfast in bed one morning
- Save Up to 65% Off
- Up to $1000 Booking credit
- 1 Free Night
- Unlimited Free Golf
- 30 minutes couples massage
- Free Tours
- $25 Online Savings
- 7-7-7 Savings
Travel: Now to 12/26/20
Book: Now to 5/28/19
Offers vary by date, location, length of stay and room category. Restrictions apply.
We always guarantee the best price!
All you need is love. Everything else is included.
Sandals Resorts include more than any other resorts on the planet.
- Free Wifi
- Restaurants and Bars
- Luxurious Accommodations
- Private Offshore Islands (Royal Bahamian, Royal Caribbean)
- Free all inclusive destination weddings
- Unlimited Scuba
- Motorized Water sports
- Fitness Centers
- Land Sports
- Stay at 1, Play at All Sandals
- Top-Shelf Drinks
- Robert Mondavi Wines
- Airport Transfers
- Tips, Gratuities, Hotels Taxes
- Caribbean's Best Beaches
See individual resorts for exact inclusions.
Q. What will I need money for?
A. You won't need money for anything, but you might want to take some money for:
- Island Tours (Island Routes is the official Caribbean tour operator for Sandals Resorts. Look for their desk in the lobby. You can also explore in advance and book online.)
- Spa treatments
- Tips for airport porterage
- Gift shop items and souvenirs
- Beauty Salon
- Departure Taxes (usually included with your airline ticket)
- Beachfront Dinners
- Tour photos and videos
- Resort photos
Q. Can I stay at one resort and visit another?
A. Yes, when you stay at one, you are welcome to play at all. An important note to remember is that you can't sleep at the other resorts and you have to provide your own transportation between resorts in different cities. The following groups of resorts have complimentary transfers:
Sandals Resorts St Lucia
Sandals Grande St Lucian
Sandals La Toc St Lucia
Sandals Resorts Montego Bay
Sandals Montego Bay
Sandals Royal Caribbean
Sandals Carlyle Inn
Sandals Resorts Ocho Rios
Sandals Royal Plantation guests have exchange privileges with Sandals Ochi Beach Club, but since Royal Plantation is much smaller, Ochi Beach guests cannot visit Royal Plantation.
Q. Can I visit more that one Sandals destination on my honeymoon?
A. Yes, island hopping packages are available. The easiest combinations are the 2 in the Bahamas or between the 4 southern caribbean resorts in St Lucia, Antigua, Barbados and Grenada.
|Each resort has several room categories. Don't get too confused, most of the regular rooms vary just by location and view. The suites come in all shapes and sizes. For the ultimate in pampering, choose a suite with Butler Service or a private pool.
Q. Where can I get a room at a with a private pool?
A. You'll find private pools at 6 Resorts, listed below. These suites are always the first to sell out, so book early!!
Sandals Negril Resort
Millionaire Honeymoon 1Bedroom Suite with Private Pool & Whirlpool
Sandals Ochi Beach Club Resort
Plantation Great House Villa One Bedroom Suite with Private Pool
Romeo & Juliet Honeymoon One Bedroom Suite with Pool
Sandals La Toc St Lucia Resort
Honeymoon One Bedroom Suite with Private Pool
Honeymoon Oceanfront One Bedroom Suite with Private Pool
Royal Oceanfront One Bedroom 2 Story Villa Suite with Pool
Sunset Bluff Million Dollar Luxury Villa w/Private Pool and Jacuzzi
Sandals Grande Antigua Resort
Honeymoon Garden Rondoval With Private Plunge Pool
Luxury Ocean Villa One Bedroom Suite w/ Private Pool
Sandals Grande St Lucian Resort
Ultra Luxury Beach Rondoval Suite
Ultra Grande Luxe Beachfront Rondoval Suite
Sandals LaSource Grenada
South Seas Honeymoon 1B Butler Suite with Private Pool
South Seas Rondoval Butler Suite with Private Pool
South Seas Millionaire 1B with Infinity Edge Pool
Italian 1B Oceanview Skypool Butler Suite
Italian Penthouse 1B Oceanview Skypool Butler Suite
Sandals Grande St Lucian deserves a second honorable mention here.
Their Honeymoon Lagoon Swim-Up Concierge rooms are very popular. The pool is not private, but these are very unique rooms.
Sandals Royal Caribbean, Sandals Negril, Sandals Royal Bahamian, Sandals LaSource and Sandals Barbados all have swim up suites. Just like with the private pools, book early.
Sandals Ochi Beach Club in Ocho Rios has several villas and villa rooms that share pools with 1, 2, or 3 other couples.
Sandals Resorts offer free wedding packages at all 15 Resorts. Government and license fees may or may not be additional and vary from island to island: Jamaica $95, Antigua $288.00, Bahamas $205.00, St.Lucia $270, Grenada $180, Barbados $325
Island requirements vary slightly, but none of the 4 islands require blood tests. Just plan to come in a couple of days early and submit some paperwork. Find more wedding package details on our Caribbean wedding site.
Keep in mind that Sandals Resorts are for adult couples only. If you want children to attend, plan your wedding at one of their sister properties, Beaches Resorts, where all ages are welcome. You can even combine a 3 night wedding stay at a Beaches Resort with the whole family, with a 3 night couples-only getaway at Sandals.
Also See: Our Recent Blog Posts: