Secrets Maroma Beach packages include:
Inclusions are subject to change. Wristbands are never required at Secrets Maroma Beach.
- Accommodations as selected
- Welcome cocktail and cool towel
- Pool Waiter Service
- Beach Waiter Service
- 7 restaurants
- 7 bars including piano/cigar/sports
- Unlimited meals and snacks
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks 24/7
- Unlimited juice and soft drinks
- Unlimited premium and domestic beverages
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Room service - 24 hours
- Swim-up pool bar
- Expansive infinity pool and meandering river
- 12 smaller pools
- Outdoor Jacuzzis
- Water Aerobics
- Daily activities program
- Sailing , Hobie Cats
- Beach Volleyball
- Ping Pong
- Batting cage
- Bocce ball
- Pool Volleyball
- Dance Classes
- Fitness Center
- Cocktail classes
- Daily maid service
- Tennis clinics
- Nightly entertainment
- Weekly Rock n Roll Party on the beach
- Desires Lounge with DJ and games on Big Screens
- Taxes and gratuities are included
All Rooms at Secrets Maroma Beach have:
Junior Suite Partial Ocean View
- Air conditioning with in-room climate control
- Alarm clock with iPod docking station
- His-and-her armoire
- Private furnished patio/balcony
- Bathrobes & slippers
- CD/DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Direct dial telephone
- High speed internet access
- Data port
- Iron and ironing board
- Maid service
- Room service(24 hours)
- Electronic in-room safe
- Smoke detector
- Mini-bar refreshed with beer, soft drinks and water
- Secret box for private room service
- Full bathroom with Jacuzzi for two
- Separate shower
- Water closet
- Double vanities
- 27" flat screen TV
all junior suites are approximately 624 square feet, partial ocean views
Junior Suite Ocean View
Junior Suite Swim Out
Pool Views, Direct pool access
Secrets Maroma Beach also has Preferred Club Rooms, which also include:
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
- VIP status and amenities
- Upgraded toiletries
- Concierge Service
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day
- Free internet access in suite
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Private Preferred Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast service in lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d'oeuvres
- Desserts and fine liquors in the lounge
- Free computer access in Preferred Lounge
Partial ocean views, Exterior Soaking Tub
Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanfront
Oceanfront views, some with soaking tubs - so no guarantee, if soaking tub is more important to you than the view, book the ocean view
Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim Out
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite
Direct pool access, pool/tropical views
1249 square feet, 4-poster king or 2 queen beds, 27" flat screen satellite TV, living room including sofa bed, dining room including dining table for 4, Exterior soaking tub, ocean views
1873 square feet
4-poster king or 2 queen beds
large living room with bar
home theater with 40" flat screen
bidet, sofa bed
dining room for 8
kitchenette with microwave
work area with computer and wireless phone, fax.
4 person Jacuzzi outside
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun Honeymoon and Anniversary
FREE Package Includes:
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn down service
- Romantic breakfast in bed with Mimosas (reservation required)
- 15% discount on all spa treatments
Proof of marriage is required and you must travel within 90 days of wedding date. Anniversary couples must be on property on their wedding date.
Secrets Maroma "Eternity Honeymoon" Package
FREE with a 7 night minimum stay in a Junior Suite Preferred Club Ocean View category or higher at Secrets Maroma. Free offer applies to honeymoon couples only.
- Sparkling wine on arrival
- Fresh flowers and fruit platter in room upon arrival
- Romantic breakfast in bed with mimosas (reservations required)
- Tension Release Massage for two in the couple massage suite room
- Choice of either a European Facial or a Salt Glow Scrub body treatment for two
- Private beachfront dinner one evening, includes 1 bottle of domestic wine
- Special nightly turn down service
- Free anniversary night(s)
Package can be purchased if staying in another room category or for less than 7 nights. Not available during Christmas and New Years Eve. This package cannot be combined with the free wedding package.
Booking Tip: Our site won't give you the proper price if you qualify for this eternity honeymoon package for free. Just add the free package and your personal agent will upgrade you to the secrets eternity honeymoon for free without you even having to ask.
- Adults Only
- No wristbands
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 2 Large pools
- 12 Small pools
- Swim Up Bar
- 7 Restaurants
- 7 Bars
- All Suites
- Great Beach
Enjoy the waiter service on the beach and by the pool.
Book the Swim Outs and the Honeymoon Suites early to avoid disappointment.
Take some sunscreen, sunglasses, and swimwear in your carry-on if you're arriving early.
Don't forget to take proof of marriage if you're getting a honeymoon or anniversary package.
If you know Spanish, brush up before you go. If you don't, it's a good idea to learn some key phrases before you go. English is widely spoken until you ask a cab driver for change. Locals appreciate you trying Spanish.
Dos Cervezas, (two beers), La Luna De Miel, (honeymoon) de nada(you're welcome), gracias (thank you), hola (hello) por favor (please), perdon (excuse me)
Beware of the margaritas and tequila shooters. Jose Cuervo is the leading cause of Montezuma's Revenge, not the water.
Take advantage of the 24 hour room service.
Drink all the bottled water you can. With the cool ocean breezes and the intense sun, you can dehydrate easily.
They have an ATM. Take ones, fives and tens for travel tips.
Pack some bug spray in your checked luggage. This comes in handy if you like to be outside around dawn and dusk.
Q. What's not included or what will I need money for at Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun?
A. Scuba diving, Parasailing, Jet Skis, Spa treatments, Tips for airport porterage, Gift shop items, souvenirs, Beauty Salon, Golf carts, clubs, hotel incidentals and off property excursions.
Q. Can I drink the water?
A. Yes, they purify the water, but it may still have minerals your body is not used to. To be safe, stick with bottled water. Don't drink in the shower. If you are extra nervous, you can even brush your teeth with bottled water, but that's really not necessary.
Q. Will there be an additional fees?
A. Honeymoons, Inc. does not add any shipping, handling, service or junk fees of any kind.
|Group rates and amenities start at just 6 rooms. We specialize in group all inclusive weddings and vow renewal groups in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. You can reserve a block of rooms with a contract or we can book everyone individually.
Secrets Maroma "Wedding in Paradise" Package
This Secrets Maroma wedding package is FREE when booking a Junior Suite Preferred Club Ocean View category or higher for a minimum 7 night stay or if 5 rooms are reserved for a minimum of 3 nights at any room category.
The package Includes:
- Wedding organization and personal touches from the wedding coordinator
- Preparation and ironing of the wedding dress and groom's tuxedo/suit
- Complimentary room for the bride or groom the night before the wedding (based on availability)
- Bride's bouquet
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine for 10 guests
- Special turn down service the night of wedding
- 15% discount on all Spa treatments (product purchases not included)
- Newlywed Package
- Late check-out for Bride and Groom (based on availability)
- Use of the wedding gazebo or beach for ceremony
This package also applies for renewal of vows ceremony. This package cannot be combined with the Secrets Eternity Honeymoon package. Package inclusions are subject to change.
"Secrets of Love" Package
$2,799 to $3,199
"Secrets Ultimate" Package
$3,299 to $3,599
For complete details, please visit Secrets Maroma Beach weddings on our sister site.
We absolutely LOVED Secrets Maroma Beach and your service was an easy and efficient way to search and book our trip of a lifetime!! Thank you so much!
Secrets Maroma Beach Honeymoon