All inclusive honeymoon packages are the most romantic and stress free honeymoon package option you can choose. The key to the perfect honeymoon vacation is making sure we find the right resort and destination for you.
All inclusive honeymoon packages are booked more in March than any other month. Please be patient if we don’t return your calls as fast as usual.
All Inclusive Honeymoon Questions, Top 5
We always try to provide as much information as we can on our site, but never ever hesitate to call with any questions you might have. We love to help.
What is Included at my All Inclusive Honeymoon Resort?
All resorts are different, but the basic Caribbean honeymoon inclusions are:
- The room
- Daily activities
- Non-motorized water sports
Resorts vary greatly on the quantity and quality of rooms. Some resorts will offer buffet meals only, while some resorts, such as Sandals Resorts will offer over 10 specialty restaurants. Some resorts, like Riu Resorts, make sure you have food and drinks available 24/7. Some resorts, i.e. Couples Resorts, offer nightly entertainment, scuba and snorkel trips and even off property tours (climb Dunn’s River Falls, sunset catamaran cruise, shopping trips).
What is not Included at my All Inclusive Resort?
- Tips are optional and extra. Sandals Resorts and Couples Resorts prohibit tipping to all staff except spa and butler personnel, but most all inclusive resorts leave tipping to your discretion, with tips not required
- Off property tours
- Spa treatments and spa products
- Beauty shop
- Some resorts may charge extra for steak or lobster or dining at their finest restaurant(s)
- Wine, champagne or liquor by the bottle
- Activities like golf, sunset catamaran cruises and scuba diving are not included at most all inclusives, but some resorts include these activities
What is the best All Inclusive Honeymoon Destination?
“Best” is relative and a very personal interpretation. If easy to get to is very important to you, Jamaica and Cancun are the best honeymoon destinations. The best value destinations are also Jamaica and Cancun. You get more for your resort dollar and the flights are cheaper. If you are less concerned about the money and more concerned about the experience, first, I congratulate you. Make your honeymoon special with a destination like St Lucia. St Lucia is the best island for couples looking for a highly romantic and beautiful location off the beaten path. You pay more and you fly longer, but these are lifetime memories. Be practical and be romantic. We can help you find the perfect mix.
What is the best All Inclusive Honeymoon Resort?
Again, “Best” is relative and a very personal interpretation. The best resort is Jade Mountain in my personal opinion, but the resort is around $700 to $1500 per night in off season. Many people would go crazy here too, with no TV. If you can’t unplug, you would not think this resort is the best. Here are 3 resorts that are on our most popular list every year.
- Sandals Grande St Lucian, couples only, 12 restaurants and 6 bars, exchange privileges with 2 other Sandals Resorts (including transfers), great all inclusive program and on the best beach in St Lucia
- Couples Swept Away, couples only, on the legendary “7 mile beach” in Jamaica, laid back luxury, good food, good service and all inclusive program includes golf, scuba, snorkeling trips, and sunset catamaran cruises
- Secrets the Vine, adults only, on the strip in Cancun (the quiet side), great all inclusive honeymoon packages, 7 restaurants, 7 bars and 24 hour room service, minutes away from Cancun’s famous night life and shopping
How do I get from the airport to my Honeymoon Resort?
Well, this is one easy question. Don’t worry about. We take care of that for you. A small number of resorts include your transfers and pick you up themselves. You don’t have to worry about that, because every package we sell come with transfers. If the resort doesn’t pick you up, we arrange for a transfer company to pick you up from the airport and to take you back.