Sandals Grande St Lucian is the best all inclusive St Lucia honeymoon resort. This Sandals Resort is also one of the most popular all inclusive honeymoon resorts in the entire Caribbean. One great feature is the stay at one play at 3 program. Sandals has 3 resorts in St Lucia all 15 to 30 minutes apart. This feature gives you access with transfers to all the facilities at the 3 resorts including 23 restaurants. The resort is a perfect size too with 300 rooms, 6 restaurants and 12 bars. We often worry that our clients at the smaller resorts will get bored. Small and intimate resorts are the most common type of resort in St Lucia.
The destination of St Lucia is also a big draw. St Lucia honeymoons give you access to nature at its finest including the rainforest and the world famous pitons. The twin pitons that you see in the bottom picture were even listed by Oprah as a must visit site. St Lucia is the most beautiful island in the Caribbean. The island’s slogan has to brag, “Simply Beautiful”.
Sandals Grande St Lucian Highlights:
- Nice beach, 2 miles long, nice white sand and very scenic
- Protected Cove is great for water sports like water skiing and calm enough for swimming
- You can walk to Pigeon Island State Park
- Very comprehensive water sports inclusions: tubing, scuba, snorkel trips, paddleboards, most resorts don’t include these activities
- Room categories from very affordable to WOW, butler suites with private pools
- Nice FREE honeymoon bonus
- St Lucia wedding packages start at FREE (restrictions apply)
Do you recommend any other resorts in St Lucia? Yes, of course, St Lucia has several resorts we highly recommend, including the other 2 Sandals Resorts. Sandals Regency La Toc and Sandals Halcyon, which have very different personalities. Sandals Halcyon like most resorts in St Lucia is very intimate. If you are looking for a nice intimate resort located at the Pitons and the rainforest, you have to first look at Jade Mountain. This resort is amazing. Other great choices in this area are Anse Chastanet, Sugar Beach and Ladera. This area is very secluded. Some might even say isolated.