Tax Day Travel Specials
Tax day travel specials are here to brighten your mood. Honeymoons, Inc. wishes everyone a happy and healthy April 15th. The post office located next door is buzzing already and we don’t see any smiles, so we thought maybe a little humor might help.
For those of you getting a big tax return check, the over the water suites at El Dorado Maroma are really cool and affordable.
“People who complain about paying their income tax can be divided into two types: men and women.” – anonymous
“I owe the government $3,400 in taxes. So I sent them two hammers and a toilet seat.” – Michael McShane
“The hardest thing in the world to understand is the Income Tax.” – Albert Einstein
Although our site usually focuses on the top all inclusive honeymoon resorts, we thought tax day was a perfect time to tell you about some resorts that won’t tax your wallet. Below are our top easy on the wallet all inclusive honeymoon resorts. Google has informed us that 4 of the most popular searches for honeymoon are “cheap honeymoon”, “inexpensive honeymoon”, “affordable honeymoon”, and “discount honeymoon”. An all inclusive resort will save you even more money than you think. An $30 soft drink/hamburger/fries in the Caribbean is not that uncommon. You can take a $199 cruise, but never touch the beach and spend quite a bit of money while on your vacation.
3 destinations are known for the best values in the Caribbean: Jamaica, Punta Cana and Cancun / Riviera Maya. On each all inclusive honeymoon destination page, you can also sort resort rates from lowest to highest to find the resort that fits your budget.
Below are some resorts that price incredibly well. Prices are for 5 nights/6 days all inclusive. Check in on Monday, the 9th of July and check out on Saturday, the 14th of July. Prices are per person and do not include airfare. Prices were valid on April 13th and are subject to change until booked.
Tax Day Special Travel Deals
- Grand Riviera Princess (4 star), Riviera Maya, Junior Suite, $533 pp
- Ocean Maya Royale (4 star & adults only), Riviera Maya, Maya Deluxe Room, $571 pp
- Riu Republica (4 star & adults only), Punta Cana, Courtyard View, $574 pp
- Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun (5 star & adults only), Riviera Maya, Preferred Club Room Tropical View King, $886 pp
- Breezes Bahamas (4 star), Bahamas, Garden View, $645 pp
- Grand Bahia Principe (4 star), Jamaica, Superior Junior Suite, $622 pp
- El Dorado Seaside Suites (5 star & adults only), Riviera Maya, Luxury Jacuzzi Junior Suite, $774
- Breathless Punta Cana (5 star & adults only), Punta Cana, Junior Suite Tropical View, $852 pp
- The Club Barbados (3 star & adults only), Barbados, Garden View Room, $977 pp
- Jewel Dunn’s River (4 star & adults only), Jamaica, Junior Suite Oceanfront, $667 pp
- Riu Palace Las Americas (4 star & adults only), Cancun, Junior Suite, $944
- Secrets Aura Cozumel (5 star & adults only), Cozumel, Junior Suite Ocean View, $756
If you are expecting a large tax return, treat yourself to a great vacation with these tax day travel specials. Homes, furniture, cars, clothes come and go, but vacation memories last a lifetime.
- El Dorado Maroma (5 star & adults only), Riviera Maya, Over the Water Bungalow, $7,792 pp
- Sandals Royal Plantation (couples only), Jamaica, Royal Oceanfront 1B Butler Suite, $6,020 pp
- Sandals Royal Barbados (couples only), Barbados, Beachfront Skypool Butler Suite, $8,766 pp
- Hermitage Bay (5 star), Antigua, Hillside Private Pool Suite, $4,392 pp
- Jade Mountain (5 star & ultimate luxury), St Lucia, Star suite with private pool, $4,532 pp
- Sandals South Coast (couples only), Jamaica, Over the Water Butler Honeymoon Bungalow, $10,525 pp
- Sandals Grande Antigua (couples only), Antigua, Mediterranean Villa w/ private pool, $9,597 pp
- Jumby Bay (5 star), Antigua, private island resort, Pool Suite, $6428 pp