We’ve been surprised by the number of people requesting rates and information for an all inclusive wedding in Jamaica at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites. This property is a little more expensive than the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, but the property is all suites, and everything is a bit nicer at the Suites. The Iberostar Rose Hall Suites is not as luxurious as the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall on the other side of the property, but the Suites allows all ages and many destination wedding couples want to invite all ages.
The main reason we believe the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites is catching fire is because they allow only 1 wedding per day. The wedding packages start at $999 and they do not offer a free all inclusive wedding package. Brides and grooms like to have their wedding day to themselves.
The All Inclusive Jamaica Wedding Package Includes:
- Professional services of an onsite wedding specialist
- Minister, judge or priest
- Witnesses if needed
- Setup of wedding venue (canopy, chairs and table with white linen)
- Champagne toast after the ceremony
- Bride’s fresh floral bouquet and matching groom’s boutonniere
- Traditional white frosting cake decorated with fresh flowers
- Wedding dinner in a specialty restaurant
The wedding package and complimentary cocktail reception is for bride, groom and up to 8 additional guests staying at the resort. All fees subject to change at any time. Package does not include minister’s license of $60 or marriage certificate shipping of $45. Visit the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Wedding Package page for more package options.
Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Highlights:
- Only 1 Wedding per day
- Lazy River
- Infinity pool with swim up bar
- All suites
- Beautiful lobby staircase
- 6 restaurants
- 6 bars