Morgan and Derek’s Wedding – Dreams Las Mareas – April 24, 2024
The Bride and Groom
Reserve a Room
Destination – Jamaica
THE BRIDE AND GROOM
We are getting married in Costa Rica!
We would LOVE for you to join us for our wedding celebration at the beautiful Dreams Las Mareas Resort.
Our wedding will take place on May 24, 2024, and we hope you come to enjoy a well-deserved vacation with us!
Morgan and Derek
Honeymoons, Inc. is helping us with our group room block reservations that we have secured. Honeymoons, Inc. will book all our guests accommodations.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 931-337-0770
Dreams Las Mareas Highlights
- Dreams Resorts Unlimited Luxury® all inclusive plan
- Located on the Northern coast of Guanacaste
- White sand beaches
- Lush tropical jungles
- 8 dining options
- 5 bars
- 24 hour room service
- All rooms have either a swim out pool or a whirlpool on the balcony
- Largest swimming pool in Costa Rica
- Only minutes away from Santa Rosa and Guanacaste national parks
- Great spa with a unique hydrotherapy circuit
- Your room
- All dining options
- Barefoot Grill, quick bites
- Coco Cafe, gourmet coffee
- El Patio, Mexican
- Himitsu, Asian
- Oceana, Seafood
- Portofino, Italian
- Seaside Grill, grilled specialties
- World Cafe, buffet
- All Bars
- Barracuda, pool bar
- Desires, dancing
- Manatees, swim up bar
- Preferred Club bar
- Rendezvous, music
- Revive, spa bar
- Sugar Reef, ocean views
- Tortuga Pool bar
- 24 hour room service
- Explorer’s Club for Kids 3-12
- Core Zone Teens Club 13-17
- Fitness Center
- All day and nighttime activities and entertainment.
- All taxes and gratuities.
- 2 Swimming pools
- “La Cascada” water slide with pool for kids
- Kids pool
- Cooking and cocktail classes
- Dance lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Beach Olympics
- Beach Soccer
- Big Screen Movies
- Theme nights and parties
- Weekly beach party
- Ping Pong
- Table games
- Local wildlife watching
- Water Polo
- Water Aerobics
- Private beachfront dinners
- Tours and excursions
- Spa treatments
- Spa products
- Tips for airport porterage
- Tips for drivers
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Dry cleaning
- Car rental
- Private tennis lessons
- Scuba lessons
Junior Suite Tropical View
Features one king size or two double beds, a double vanity bathroom, a private furnished balcony or terrace with a hot tub
All suites offer the following amenities:
• Bathroom with luxury bath amenities
• Private, furnished balcony or terrace
• Hair dryer
• Twice-daily maid service
• 24-hour room service
• Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juices, soft drinks and bottled water
• Alarm clock with MP3 docking station
• Electronic in-room safe
• 42” satellite TV
• Coffee maker
• Concierge service
• Iron and ironing board
• Intelligent energy saving sensor
• All rooms and suites are non-smoking
Rates are per person based on 2 adults in the room. Airport transfers are included. Airfare is NOT included.
Please report your flight information as soon as you have it.
There is a 3 night minimum stay required.
DREAMS LAS MAREAS RESORT RATES
Junior Suite Tropical View, Monday April 22, 2024
|CHILD (AGES 3 TO 12)||$367.77||$445.69||523.61||601.53||$679.45|
Optional Trip Protection and Insurance is optional, but highly recommended.
All Travel Protection Plus plans include:
- Cancel the vacation, for whatever reason, and they’re covered
- Cancel for ANY reason. Plus, get a price guarantee, no change fees and a hurricane travel credit. Non-refundable hotel rates are not included.
- Worry less about travel mishaps
- Up to $3,000 for meals, lodging, and local transportation costs if the trip is delayed for a covered reason including Quarantine, up to the total trip cost to change or purchase a new airline ticket if they can’t continue on their trip due to circumstances such as illness or injury, up to $300 if bags are delayed, up to $1,000 for lost belongings, and up to $50,000 reimbursement of medical expenses if they get sick or hurt during their trip, plus up to $75,000 for emergency transportation.
- Wherever they are, Whenever they need it, We’re always here to help
- 24/7 travel assistance, medical assistance and emergency services.
We offer 2 plans:
- This plan is great for travelers who will be traveling with us again, allowing reuse of the funds in the form of a travel credit for travel commencing within 395 days of original departure date.
- Customers who want their full refund in original form of payment should select this plan. Remember that all bookings without Travel Protection Plus receive any refund due in the form of future travel credits.
|PACKAGE VALUE||PACKAGE PRICE||INSURANCE PRICE|
|(per person)||(per adult)||(per child)|
|Full Travel Credit||Up to $799||$49.99||$24.99|
|$800 to $1499||$74.99||$37.99|
|$1500 to $2999.99||$99.99||$49.99|
|$3000 and up||$124.99||$62.99|
|Cash Refund||Up to $799||$139.99||$69.99|
|$800 to $1499||$184.99||$92.99|
|$1500 to $2999.99||$229.99||$114.99|
|$3000 and up||$284.99||$114.99|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
Once payment has been received, a revision fee of $50 will be due per booking each time changes are made to a reservation to cover administrative costs.
Until February 1, 2024, $50 per person deposit is non-refundable.
February 2, 2024 to March 2, 2024, 30% cancellation fee
On or after March 3rd, 100% cancellation penalty, no refund
Please make sure you understand the cancellation and revision policies applicable to these special reservations. Duplicate reservations may result in cancellation of all space and can incur fees.
Documents Required for Travel
Passports are now required for international travel. If you are not a U.S. citizen, please contact the appropriate Consulate. No refunds are issued for costs associated with your failure to bring proper documentation.
Most airlines now charge passengers to travel with checked bags.
Travel Impressions Terms and Conditions
Booking your package with Honeymoons, Inc. and Travel Impressions means you also accept the terms and conditions of Travel Impressions, Terms and Conditions – Travel Impressions,
Our Commitment to You:
Honeymoons Inc. has made arrangements with the cruise lines, airlines, hotels, and other independent suppliers to provide you with the services you purchase. We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that proper arrangements have been made for your vacation. However, we do not accept any liability for the actions or omissions of the independent suppliers, over whom we have no direct control. If you have any dispute with such persons, however, we will give you such reasonable help as we can in resolving this. Please understand also that we cannot control such factors as weather, government actions, mechanical breakdowns, your physical, medical or mental disabilities, your failure to obtain valid travel documents or your failure to follow travel instructions. We appreciate your business. If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to send an email or call. Payment shall constitute acceptance to all Terms and Conditions.
Destination Costa Rica
Costa Rica is amazing!
What you can see and do:
- Rain forests
- Live volcanoes
- Natural hot springs
- Incredible natural beauty
- More than 20 natural parks and eight biological reserves
- Watch exotic birds take flight
- Be dazzled by orchids growing in the wilds of the cloud forest
- Be entertained by a troop of monkeys
- Hike around the Arenal volcano as it regularly explodes
- Test your whitewater rafting skills
- Zip line through the rainforest canopy
Lots of Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat, Swimsuits, Bugspray, Men will need long pants and shirts with a collar for some restaurants
Do not pack your prescription drugs, valuables like jewelry, fragile items, batteries, fuel cells, weapons, paints, lighter fliuid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, radio-pharmaceuticals or corrosives.
YES, you need a passport book. A passport card will not work.
No, the American dollar is widely accepted. You may want to have smaller denomination bills to shop in the smaller local shops. You might only get change back from a purchase in Costa Rican Colon.
75 to 91 degrees
No, almost everyone in Costa Rica speaks English. Here are a few key phrases that come in handy:)
- Dos Cervezas, (two beers)
- De nada (you’re welcome)
- Gracias (thank you)
- Hola (hello)
- Por favor (please)
- Perdon (excuse me)
Yes, but don’t drink out of the sink or in the shower. Their water has minerals your body is not used to.