This resort is our #1 recommendation for an all inclusive St Lucia Honeymoon.
Congratulations to Sandals Grande St Lucian for winning the Caribbean’s Leading Honeymoon Resort at the 2020 World Travel Awards and St. Lucia’s Leading Resort for 2020.
Sandals Grande St Lucian Highlights
- Sandals Resorts comprehensive all inclusive program
- Located on a Peninsula right next to Pigeon Island National Park
- Breathtaking views
- Best beach in St Lucia in a protected bay, perfect for water sports
- Free exchange privileges (including free transfers) with the other 2 Sandals Resorts in St Lucia (Sandals Regency La Toc and Sandals Halcyon)
- Rondoval private pools suites and swim up rooms
- Over the Bungalows
- Over the Water wedding chapel
- 301 Rooms and Suites
- 2 Miles of beach
- Continental Breakfast available for every room
- Most complete water sports program
- 24 Hour room service in all concierge rooms
- Mini-frig in every room
- An exotic island destination with a true rain forest and the world’s only drive-through volcano
- Enjoy a total of 27 dining choices, 11 pools, 11 whirlpools, and 21 bars at the 3 Sandals Resorts in St Lucia
I wanted to note how satisfied we were with our wedding ceremony at the Sandals Grande St Lucian. The beach setting for the ceremony was perfect, the party afterwards was organized better than we expected with a great bar set up, fantastic appetizers, a good steel drum band all in a nice setting and the staff was absolutely awesome! They were very friendly, always courteous and professional.
We were a small group but the staff still numbered as high as the two of us and our guests!
If I had to do it over, it would still be at Sandals Grande St Lucian. Although we might opt for a cooler month or move the ceremony out from the beach to a depth of about 12 inches of beautiful water!
We thoroughly enjoyed it.
Jeff and CJ Behling
We had a wonderful trip and we’ve been telling all our friends! The service at Sandals Grande was impeccable. Everyone from the watersport’s staff to our wedding planner, Jenna, pulled out the stops. Jenna made our wedding day easy and stress free and continued to make sure our stay was perfect.
Our weddingmoon was absolutely wonderful–can’t say enough!
Kevin and Andrea
Everything about the trip was amazing!!! From the moment we left TN we never worried about a thing. The shuttle was great. The hotel was out of this world amazing. Everyone was so nice and accommodating. I would stay at this place every time if I could. Honeymoons Inc. did an amazing job putting us in the right resort and meeting our needs. We couldn’t be more pleased with the whole experience. I will be contacting you guys again for sure!!
We had a great time. The resort was nice, staff friendly and helpful with any requests and information. The food was good- I don’t think we had any complaints from any of the four in the group. We had the lower category room which was fine (comfy bed, water/drinks in fridge, supplies in bathroom, etc). We weren’t in the room that much – so a nicer room wouldn’t have been worth the extra for us.
Already wish it was time to plan the next one 🙂
Kristi and Rusty