I get asked often why Secrets Resorts are a good choice for an all inclusive honeymoon. The first 2 reasons are very obvious. Secrets Resorts are luxurious and for adults only. Since they are luxury resorts, you can count on good food, good rooms, good service and good times. Since they are adults-only all inclusives, you can count on a very romantic ambiance. The Secrets brand slogan is “Unlimited Luxury® for adults-only romance”.
With the exception of some regular rooms at Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun and Secrets the Vine, all categories are junior suites or larger. All rooms come with a stocked mini-bar and 24 hour room service. The beach and pools are staffed with waiters to pamper you. Secrets Resorts will never ask you to wear a wristband. Reservations are not required for the specialty restaurants.
If you want to search all similar options, Couples Resorts, El Dorado Resorts, Excellence Resorts, Iberostar Grand Resorts and Sandals Resorts would be the resorts to explore. These resort companies deliver similar vacation experiences.
Secrets Resorts are definitely not the most affordable all inclusive honeymoon option. Their sister resort company, Dreams Resorts (same level of luxury) is even less expensive, because Dreams are not adults only resorts. You will always pay more for the adults only, but if this is your honeymoon, the adults only is worth it.
And my last but not least point, Secrets Resorts offer every honeymoon couple a very attractive free honeymoon bonus package:
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn down service
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas
- 15% discount on all treatments at the Spa
They all offer an upgrade Eternity package for $999 or FREE if you stay for 7 nights in a qualifying suite category.
- Sparkling wine on arrival
- Fresh flowers in room upon arrival
- Fruit platter in room upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed with mimosas
- Tension Release Massage for two in the couple massage suite
- Choice of a European Facial or a Salt Glow Scrub body treatment for two
- Private beachfront dinner one evening, includes a bottle of domestic wine
- Special nightly turn-down service
- Free anniversary night(s)