Riu Jamaica 2016 Honeymoon Package Includes:
Guests must present a copy of their wedding certificate upon arrival in order to take advantage of this offer. Wedding date must be within 90 days of arrival.
- Surprise welcome gift in their room
- Small bottle of rum
- King bed (subject to availability at time of check-in)
- Late check-out (subject to availability at time of departure)
- Complimentary upgrade to next available room category (subject to availability at arrival)
- $40 Spa credit in ocean harmony 50 minute massage for two, per adult per stay, this spa credit does not apply with other promotions and discounts
The free wedding package requires that at least 5 rooms are reserved for 3 nights minimum and only available at select resort. Also please note that government processing fees will still apply to the free wedding. These fees vary. Minister or Judge fees not included.
FREE All Inclusive Riu Montego Bay Wedding Package Includes:
- Wedding Coordinator to help you plan your special day
- Decoration set up
- Matching Boutonniere
- Recorded music during ceremony
- Semi private dinner for the couple and 10 guests at one of the specialty restaurants
- Wedding cake for 10 guests
- Sparkling wine for 10 guests (during the main toast only)
- Special decoration in the room
You can also choose from 3 all inclusive wedding packages. These prices vary by resort.
Classic Wedding Package
For bride and groom only
Royal Wedding Package
For up to 20 people
Caprice Wedding Package
For up to 40 people
Our honeymoon was awesome!! As Melanie explained, it was very difficult to make dinner reservations. We could only make them for the Asian restaurant each night that we attempted. However, the Tuna Sashimi was totally worth it!! Lol we were satisfied with the resort itself, but the hotel staff lacked a sense of urgency. In fact, we never received our "honeymoon gift" that we were advised of. All in all, we would definitely return. Truthfully, I hope that you guys not only book honeymoons, but vacations as well because I've given out contact info to a few friends who are looking to travel in the near future.