Sandals Resorts | Honeymoons, Inc.
Sandals Resorts Highlights
- Most popular all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean
- Singles and children are not permitted
- All-inclusive plan has more inclusions than any other resorts on the planet.
- Luxury Included ®
- Romantic couples-only atmosphere
- Perfect for honeymoons, weddings, vow renewals and anniversaries
- Sandals Resorts have been voted the “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” for 21 years in a row at World Travel Awards.
- Honeymoons, Inc. is a Preferred Specialist Agency and one of their top USA travel agencies in the world for 20 years in a row.
Sandals Resorts, 7 Islands, 17 Resorts
All-Inclusive Honeymoon Packages at Sandals Resorts
The perfect honeymoon vacation should be stress-free and romantic.
- Relax, No More Decisions
- Do it all or nothing at all
- Leave your wallet at home
- No children to disturb your reading or sunbathing
- No babies crying while you dine by candlelight
- No nurses conventions or fraternity weekends or single scenes
- Just relax and enjoy each other
FREE Sandals Honeymoon Bonus
- Bottle of chilled sparkling wine on arrival
- First night turndown service will include flower petals on your bed
- Breakfast in bed one morning
You must travel within 30 days of your wedding date.
All you need is love. Everything else is included.
Q. What will I need money for?
A. You won’t need money for anything, but you might want to take some money for:
- Island Tours (Island Routes is the official Caribbean tour operator for Sandals Resorts. Look for their desk in the lobby. You can also explore in advance and book online.)
- Spa treatments
- Tips for airport porterage
- Gift shop items and souvenirs
- Beauty Salon
- Beachfront Dinners
- Tour photos and videos
- Resort photos
Q. Can I stay at one resort and visit another?
A. Yes, when you stay at one, you are welcome to play at all. An important note to remember is that you can’t sleep at the other resorts and you have to provide your own transportation between resorts in different cities. The following groups of resorts have complimentary transfers:
Q. Can I visit more that one Sandals island destination on my honeymoon?
A. Yes, island hopping packages are available. The easiest combinations are the 2 in the Bahamas or between the 4 southern caribbean resorts in St Lucia, Antigua, Barbados and Grenada. If you want other combinations, we can make it happen.
Each resort has several room categories. Don’t get too confused, most of the regular rooms vary just by location and view. The suites come in all shapes and sizes. For the ultimate in pampering, choose a suite with Butler Service or a private pool. Walk outs and swim outs of course are on the ground floor. Penthouse rooms are on the highest floor.
All Inclusive Weddings at Sandals Resorts
Sandals Resorts offer free wedding packages at all 15 Resorts with just a 3 night stay. Government and license fees may or may not be additional and vary from island to island: Jamaica $95, Antigua $288.00, Bahamas $205.00, St.Lucia $270, Grenada $180, Barbados $325
Island requirements vary slightly, but none of the 4 islands require blood tests. Just plan to come in a couple of days early and submit some paperwork.
Keep in mind that Sandals Resorts are for adult couples only. If you want children to attend, plan your wedding at one of their sister properties, Beaches Resorts, where all ages are welcome. You can even combine a 3 night wedding stay at a Beaches Resort with the whole family, with a 3 night couples-only getaway at Sandals.
14 All Inclusive Resorts
Bahamas all-inclusive honeymoon resorts made easy. Save time and money with great prices, friendly experts and low deposits on the best honeymoon packages in the Bahamas.SEE ALL
St Lucia Caribbean
29 All Inclusive Resorts
St Lucia honeymoon packages made easy. Find the right all-inclusive resort, resort location and all inclusive honeymoon options for your honeymoon in St Lucia.SEE ALL
6 All Inclusive Resorts
Grenada honeymoon resorts made easy with great all-inclusive packages, friendly experts and low deposits. Save time and money with the Grenada honeymoon experts.SEE ALL
62 All Inclusive Resorts
Jamaica honeymoon resorts are perfect for couples looking for romance, relaxation and fun. Find the perfect all-inclusive package in Jamaica for you.SEE ALL