Dreams Flora Resort & Spa Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room & concierge service
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Free Wi-Fi
Unlimited-Luxury® for couples and couples with children.
DINING INFORMATION RESTAURANTS
Dreams Flora Resort & Spa offering 8 delectable dining options including five à la carte restaurants, one of them exclusive to Preferred Club guests, one buffet, a café, and a snack grill. 24-hour dining options allow guests to stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night. All restaurants’ openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open is dependent upon occupancy level. No reservations are required.
Barefoot Grill | 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Grilled snacks and favorites
Coco Café | 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Premium coffee & snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere.
Dress Code: Casual
El Patio | Dinner 6:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
À la carte Mexican cuisine
Air-conditioned with outdoor seating available; open for Preferred Club guests only during breakfast and lunch
Approximate seating capacity: 124
Dress code: Casual Elegance
Himitsu | Dinner 6:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
À la carte restaurant specializing in Asian cuisine
Approximate seating capacity: 78
Dress Code: Casual Elegance
Oceana | Lunch 12:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m., Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Variety of fresh grilled local and international seafood specialties served à la carte
Recently renovated and redesigned with a brand-new rooftop with spectacular oceanfront views
Approximate seating capacity: 102
Portofino | Dinner 6:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
À la carte gourmet Italian cuisine
Air-conditioned with outdoor seating available
Approximate seating capacity: 120
Dress code: Casual Elegance
World Café |
Breakfast 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Late night bites 11:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
A buffet-style restaurant serving international specialty items and classics
Late night bites served buffet-style include soups, salads, fruit, pretzels and pastries
Approximate seating capacity: 340
Dress Code: Casual; Casual Elegance for dinner
Seaside Grill | 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Located by the beach
Approximate seating capacity: 150
Dress code: Casual
Gluten-Free Dining Options
Dreams Flora Resort & Spa offers a gluten-free menu at each of its restaurants. If you are allergic to gluten, please notify the resort in advance as well as your waiter so the resort can personalize your meals according to your tastes.
Offering 13 bars and lounges serving unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits. This count includes one bar
for Preferred Club guests only.
Barracuda | Open 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Desires | Sports Bar – Open 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.; Night Club – Open 11:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Sports bar and night club
Blue Dorado | Open 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Manatees | Open 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Preferred Club Adults-Only Pool Bar | Open 10.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Preferred Club swim-up bar adults-only
Preferred Club Family Pool Bar | Open 10.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Preferred Club swim-up bar
Preferred Club Lounge | 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Located at the Preferred Club Lounge and for Preferred Club guests only
Rendezvous | Open 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Sea Legs | Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Main pool swim-up bar
SIP, SAVOR & SEE DINING EXPERIENCE*
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, we’re offering guests of Dreams Flora Resort & Spa the chance to Sip, Savor & See participating sister properties in the region. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring sister resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3 p.m. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner.
Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., including bars and theater.
*Sip, Savor & See may be limited due to private events and resort buyouts.
*Sip, Savor, & See is temporarily unavailable.
ACTIVITIES/ENTERTAINMENT INDOOR/OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- Basketball court
- Beach volleyball
- 1 pool table
- Dance and Spanish classes
- Tennis clinics*
- Nightly live entertainment
- Theme nights
- Indoor activities center
- Giant chess board
- Indoor game room
- Water aerobics
- Non-motorized water sports
- Introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- Scuba diving*
*Additional costs apply
Dreams Flora has five pools located on property including a kid’s pool. There ia an adults-only Preferred Club pools exclusively for use by guests staying in those room categories.
EXPLORER’S CLUB FOR KIDS
Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Ages 3 – 12
At this fully supervised children’s program, kids will enjoy the following activities:
- Arts & Crafts
- Treasure hunts
- Indoor game room and video games
- Weekly campout adventures
- Beepers for parental controls
- Dinner for children
All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by The American Red Cross in CPR for children.
*Children must be fully potty-trained for admittance to the Explorer’s Club.
Available separate from Explorer’s Club, babysitting is available for $15/hour per child or $25/hour for two children.
CORE ZONE TEENS CLUB
Hours: 3 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Ages: 13 – 17
At this supervised program, teens can meet each other and enjoy the following activities with no parents around:
- Social events – including Disco mixers
- Snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Video games
- Table games
- Plasma TVs
- Giant chess board
- Big screen movies on the beach
Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Racer slides
- Toboggan slides
- Minimum height require is 1.20 M or 3.9 ft.
- Minimum age require is 9 yrs. old.
- Children must use floats at all times.
- Obey all rules given by the lifeguards.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring glass objects, tobacco, food or animals into the slide areas.
- Guests should not ride if they are pregnant, have a heart condition, or are under the influence of drugs or
- Participate at your own risk.
DREAMS SPA BY PEVONIA®
Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia® offers innovative treatments that combine both indigenous and modern techniques for a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Offering a variety of body treatments, massages and facials to invigorate the senses, stimulate the body and refresh the mind.
Spa facilities include:
- Indoor and oceanfront palapas for single or couples massage
- Swedish saunas
- Steam rooms
- Exotic pressure showers
- Indoor and outdoor relaxation areas
- Vichy cabin
- Master suite cabins with hydrotherapy baths
- Water journey treatment area
- Spa lounge with light refreshments
- Hydrotherapy area
- Hot tubs and other hydro massage
- Bridal suite
- Elegant locker areas
- Bathrobe, towels and sandals
- Full service beauty salon, with European pedicure, hot tubs, facials and hair stations
- Spa boutique offering prestigious skin care lines and other fine products
Hours: 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Located inside the air-conditioned spa
- Strength training machines
- Cross trainers
- Nordic tracks
- Stationary bicycles
- Free weights and fitness machines