IBEROSTAR SELECTION BAVARO SUITES TROPICAL PARADISE WEDDING PACKAGE
Tropical Paradise Wedding Package Inclusions:
- For up to 16 persons
- Ceremony on a spectacular ocean front venue decorated on orange and yellow with tropical flowers.
- Runner decorated along the aisle.
- Chairs with orange touches
- Bridal bouquet in bird of paradise or tropical flowers and matching boutonnière
- Wedding cake decorated with exotic flowers and Cava toast
- Live music trio during the ceremony
- 14 photos (5×7, taken during the ceremony)
- On-site wedding specialist
- COURTESIES DURING STAY•
- Bottle of cava and fruit basket as a welcome detail
- Iberostar gift
- Romantic turn down service on the wedding night
- Late check out for bride and groom (subject to availability)
*Package available only at Iberostar Grand Bávaro, Iberostar Bávaro, Iberostar Punta Cana, Iberostar Dominicana, Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus and Iberostar Costa Dorada. The following are not included in package: Legal Services 600 USD (Officiant fee, certificate validation and document shipping). Wedding couple is included in the number of people each package covers. All packages require that the wedding couple and 80% of the wedding guests stay a minimum of 3 nights among the Iberostar hotels and 50% at the hotel where the wedding takes place. Packages available in all markets, unless otherwise noted. Other offerings may be available. All prices are in US dollars (USD). Non-refundable $250 deposit required to lock date for wedding.
Available for new bookings only. Blackout dates may apply. No substitutions will be allowed. No discounts apply for smaller groups. Prices subject to change without notice. External vendor charges as well as penalty fees may apply when not using resort approved suppliers. Images shown are for inspiration and may not reflect actual décor. **Musician, flower and décor choices vary by destination and seasonality. Please check with the resort’s wedding coordinator regarding available choices. ***Wedding guests not staying at the resort are required to purchase a day pass and must present a valid identification to be given resort access.