IBEROSTAR PARAISO LINDO GOLD STAR WEDDING PACKAGE
Gold Star Wedding Package Inclusions:
- On-site wedding specialist
- Minister, judge or priest
- Witnesses (if required)
- Setup of wedding venue (canopy, chairs and table with white linen)
- Cava toast after the ceremony
- Bride’s fresh floral bouquet and matching groom’s boutonnière
- Fresh floral centerpiece for the head wedding table during the ceremony
- Sound system and CD player for the ceremony
- Live music (45 minutes)**
- Cocktails with cold appetizers for an hour, at ceremony venue.
- Traditional white frosting cake decorated with fresh flowers
- Wedding dinner in a specialty restaurant (one hour and a half)
- Iberostar gift
- 10% discount on spa services for wedding guests (boutique purchases excluded)
- Upgrade to the next category of room for the bride and groom (subject to availability, Presidential Suite is excluded from upgrades)
- Late check out for bride and groom (subject to availability)
- Hair test and hairstyle for the bride
- 30-minute couple’s massage
- Romantic dinner for the wedding couple
Terms & Conditions
*The following are not included in package and must be paid in cash: Mexico- blood test ($180), translation of ceremony and marriage certificate ($150), apostille and shipping ($100). Some countries may require additional paperwork to validate a marriage in the country of residence. It is the responsibility of the wedding couple to arrange for additional paperwork.
Non-refundable $250 deposit required to lock date for wedding (payment via credit card or wire transfer). Blackout dates may apply. Restaurant in semi -private area. No substitutions will be allowed. No discounts apply for smaller groups. Prices subject to change without notice.