Haven Riviera Cancun Haven in Love Wedding Package
Enjoy an intimate wedding or vow renewal ceremony designed for an exclusive group of family and friends performed at your choice of romantic locations throughout the resort, followed by a celebratory dinner at one of our a la carte restaurants. Ideal for up to 10 guests lodged at the resort.
This package includes:
- Services of a wedding coordinator
- Preparation of ceremony attire (steam/press)
- Bridal Suite on the wedding day
- Symbolic Ceremony*
- Choice of wedding ceremony locations
- Bridal bouquet
- Groom boutonniere
- Altar table with floral decorations
- Tiffany or avant-garde chairs for the ceremony
- Audio System for the ceremony*
- Wedding cake for up to 10 guests
- 1 bottle of Champagne for your wedding toast
- 15% discount (applied to your digital wedding photo and video services)
Just for Bride and Groom:
- 30 minute couples massage
- 15% discount on all additional MySenses Spa treatment for wedding couple (beauty salon, products, promotions and other discounts are excluded)
- Special wedding turndown service on your wedding night
- Late check out for wedding couple guaranteed until 2:00pm
- Complimentary “Lasting Moments” Honeymoon package
- Complimentary “Our-versary” Anniversary Package
2023/2024 Selling Price: $2,500 USD
- The complimentary 2-hour private welcome dinner reception is buffet dinner style with open bar
- A symbolic ceremony is included in all of our wedding packages and it is not legally binding.
- Wedding Video and Photo discounts are not combinable with other promotions or discounts.
- 1-hour private cocktail reception with hors d’oeuvres & open bar you will be selecting 5 hors d’oeuvres
- Floral Arrangements: Two bouquets or two boutonnieres option available for same sex weddings.
- Choose from a menu for florals included in package
- A surcharge applies for each additional guest, above the number of persons included in the package that will be attending your wedding.
- Haven In Love – $15 USD per person
- Wedding Bells are Ringing – $55 USD per person
- Tie the Knot – $75 USD per person
- Last minute weddings: An $800 USD fee will apply if ceremony is requested 30 days or less prior to the event date. (based on availability)
- Audio system includes: Speaker, Microphone, Technician
- Outdoor locations require lighting at night and lighting is not included in all packages.
- For private events additional hour fee is $15 USD per person / per hour.
- Package inclusions have no cash value, there are no refunds for unused elements/events and items/inclusions are not interchangeable for others.
- Depending on selection of requested flowers, additional costs may apply. Please note that our onsite flower selection highly depends on the time of year as well as our weekly floral imports. Certain flowers may not be available.
- A setup fee of $10 USD per person is incurred when a cocktail function is on the beach.
- Pool areas are not available for cocktail/private functions before 7:00 PM.
- All private functions that are hosted outdoors must be over by 11:00 pm.
- An additional fee of $50 USD per staff member per hour will apply for events after 11:00pm.
- Wedding attire must be handed to wedding coordinator 72 hours before wedding day.
- Private functions can be may be either plated or buffet. In specific areas we offer only buffet.
- Private functions will include standard décor, all white set up. Additional décor may be purchased through an in-house vendor. For details and pricing, please contact your wedding consultant.
- A $800 USD fee is charged for each third party vendor. If the vendor provides multiple services, the $800 USD fee will apply per service. This fee covers one (1) vendor for one (1) day. Additional work from vendors, or access on additional days will be charged a day pass fee. If the vendor will eat at the event a day pass must be purchased. Please consult with your event consultant for a variety of in house services prior to choosing a third-party vendor and for the costs associated with third party entertainment services.
- A $500,000 USD insurance policy will be required, for any third party vendor needing to carry out audio visual work, bringing their own DJ equipment, or installing heavy duty materials (trussing structures, tents, hanging fabrics, etc.) at the Hotel.
- To be eligible for the free anniversary nights, clients had to get married at the resort and must stay during their actual anniversary date.
- Guests must have the authorized anniversary night certificate from the resort of their initial stay to receive the free anniversary night(s).
- Wedding certificate is required upon arrival. To be booked directly with the hotel.
- In order to apply for the You’re Still The One – VOW RENEWAL PACKAGE your wedding certificate will be required upon arrival. Certificate must be dated at least 1 year prior to your vow renewal ceremony.
Symbolic Ceremony Requirements – Performed Monday-Sunday
- The couple is required to arrive at the resort 2 business days (Monday – Friday) prior to the ceremony. They must arrive by 12:00 PM in order for the day of arrival to count towards a business day.
- Symbolic ceremonies can be performed Monday – Sunday.
- Symbolic ceremonies are not legally binding.
- It is the responsibility of the couple to get legally married in their home town whether it’s pre/post travel.
- Do not send documents by mail.
- Symbolic ceremonies can be performed in either English or Spanish.
- Same sex symbolic ceremonies may be performed at Haven Riviera Cancun
- Local Pastor has the additional fee of $500
- The couple is required to arrive at the resort 2 business days (Monday – Friday) prior to the ceremony. They must arrive by 12:00 PM in order for the day of arrival to count towards a business day to speak with the pastor.
- Not legally binding.
- Can be English or Spanish
- Ceremony has the additional fee of $850
- Not legally binding.
- Mayan language
- A $500 USD non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the wedding date.
- The non-refundable deposit will be applied to the couple’s wedding proposal.
- Final payments for all wedding services are due 45 days prior to ceremony.
- Please inform your Wedding specialist to verify cancelation policy.
- For cancellations made within 3 or more months prior to the confirmed date to the wedding, the deposit is non-refundable. All other payments are refundable.
- For cancellations made less than 3 months prior to the wedding, all payments are non-refundable.
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted. Personal checks are not accepted at the hotel.
Off Site Guests and Event Passes
- 80% of the wedding group must stay at Haven Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa.
- An additional fee applies of $150 USD for each non-hotel guest that will be attending your wedding and/or private events.
- This excludes the “Haven in Love” package, as all guests must be in-house.
- Haven Riviera Cancun Resorts & Spas recommends that all personal decorations and/or favors be brought with the couple on the plane. If it is necessary to ship boxes prior to the couples arrival with additional decor, we suggest using either FEDEX or UPS and shipping everything two (2) months in advance to ensure all boxes clear customs.
- Please be advised that food, animals, insects or natural flowers are prohibited to enter Mexico. (Customs will cease the packages)
- Once the boxes have been shipped, please send an e-mail to the wedding coordinator with the following information: ( it is the couples responsibility to track their packages)
Number of boxes
- Upon arrival wedding coordinator will notify and hold the package(s) until couple arrives. The wedding coordinator does not have permission to open the packages, until couples arrival.
Policy on Damages and Losses
The property does not assume responsibility for any items, personal or professional, brought onto the resort prior to, during or after the wedding event. These include, but are not limited to, floral arrangements, decorations or equipment. The wedding couple is responsible for all non-resort guests while they are on property attending the event.