- Highly recommend for a Cancun Honeymoon or Wedding
- Perfect place to elope
- Great value with Palace Resorts resort credit promotion
- Couples Only romantic atmosphere is priceless
- On the main strip, close to everything, but on quiet southern end
- Compact and easy to get around
- Almost every room is ocean view and has double jacuzzi
Honeymoons, Inc.’s Top 10
- Top 10 Cancun & Riviera Maya Honeymoons
- Adults Only All Inclusive Cancun Resorts
- Couples Only All Inclusive Resorts
Sun Palace Cancun Highlights
A few of the highlights of Sun Palace Cancun:
- Couples Only
- 252 rooms all with double Jacuzzi
- Indoor/Outdoor Pool
- Stay at 1, Play at 6 Palace Resorts
- 8 miles from the airport
- 24 Hour Room Service
- In room stocked Mini-Bars
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars
- Swim-Up pool bar
- 3 infinity pools
- Free phone calls home
- Resort Credit Promotion ($500 to $2500 depending on length of stay)
The resort credit promotion can be used to purchase the tours below. Your full resort credit can be used on these tours.
- Chichen Itza tour, $120 per person
- Coba tour, $80 per person
- Isla Mujeres tour, $89 per person
- Tulum Express, $75 per person
- Wet’n Wild water park, $59 per person
- Combo Wet’n Wild/Ultimate Dolphin Swim Experience, with boat ride, $175 per person
- Tour around Cancun island, without transportation, $60 per person
- Paradise Adventure, without transportation, $80 per person
- Zip Line at Boca del Puma, $80 per person
- Dady O’ First Class, $300 per person
The resort credits for spa or beauty salon use are capped at $100 to $500 depending on length of stay. Resort Credit can only be used on wedding collections with a price of $3000 or more and you have to use your resort credit entirely on the wedding collection. Room upgrade can only be used to upgrade one category and must be to an ocean view room or concierge level category and is subject to availability. Resort credit can also be used for photo shop, and upgraded bottles of wine. Prices above are subject to change.
We had an amazing time. This was one of the best trips I’ve ever been on. Everything was stress free and organized so well. All we had to do was show up!
Our trip to Sun Palace was just awesome, it was everything Kimberly said it
would be. The hotel was beautiful and the staff work so hard all day long,
cleaning, polishing, sweeping somewhere!
The beach service was awesome, anytime you wanted something there was staff
always walking around helping you set up your loungers or umbrellas, and
asking if you needed a cocktail.
We look forward to giving Kim a call next February for our 5 year
anniversary trip! And yes, I have recommended Honeymoons Inc to more than
once to friends and co-workers, your service is outstanding.