Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso adults only all inclusive Riviera Maya Honeymoon, vacation and wedding packages made easy. This Iberostar Resort is most definitely the most luxurious all inclusive resort in the Riviera Maya and Cancun area.
- Adults Only
- Dine on lobster and steak with no surcharge
- Exchange privileges with all four resorts in the adjacent Iberostar Paraiso complex
- 5 restaurants, 5 bars and 3 pools (swim up too)
- Huge lazy river and even a wave pool
- Great for honeymoons and special anniversaries
- Every room is a suite with a Jacuzzi for two
- Every room comes with 24 hour room service
- Villas with private pools
- Exchange privileges with Iberostar Cozumel and Iberostar Tucan (9a to 6p, transfers not included)
- 20 minutes to Playa del Carmen
- 45 minutes to Cancun
- Amazing shopping, spa and golf area
- Great for all inclusive weddings, allows only 1 wedding per day
Honeymoons, Inc. special perks, $50 spa credit or 1 round of golf and complimentary private airport/resort transfers*
Our experience was amazing. Our friends and family really enjoyed the travel arrangements and resort accommodations. Everything was more than we could have imagined. Iberostar Grand Paraiso
Kimberly, we had a fantastic time in Mexico thanks to you!
The wedding was beautiful and Cara enjoyed her 30th birthday. All of Jere’s guests ranted and raved about the resort — most (including Jere & Keith) upgraded to the Grand after a couple of days. Me and Torry even upgraded to the Grand’s presidential suite after all. ???????????? We couldn’t have had a more perfect time enjoying each other, making new friends and eating/drinking our weight in lobster, tacos and tequila. #pinkiesup
We really appreciate your efforts coordinating the group travel and we look forward to working together again.THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!
The resort was very nice. It was quiet. There was a “serenity pool” were there was no music or games and the chairs were pushed back from the pool with intervening grassy area. I thought that unique and nice. It has a large salt water pool as the main pool that was nice and different. Our room which was a corner ocean front room had a jacuzzi on the deck that was not listed at your website that was a nice surprise. The restaurants need reservation that one needed to make immediately after getting there for the week. Or one had trouble getting in and would then need to eat at the buffet where the food was not as delightful. The beach was very nice and long but with the oceanfront room, one was already at the beach. The crowd was a little bit old set which was fine too. Overall, I thought it was one of the best places we have been.