We are getting married in Cancun!
We would LOVE for you to join us for our wedding celebration at the beautiful Dreams Riviera Cancun Beach Resort.
We look forward to seeing you in paradise!
Chastity and Jamar
Honeymoons, Inc. will be handling all travel accommodations. Rooms are not being held, so please make your reservation as soon as you can.
Email: [email protected]
Passports are now required for international travel and must be valid 6 months past return date. If you are not a U.S. citizen, please contact the appropriate Consulate. Refunds are not issued for costs associated with your failure to bring proper documentation.
For more details on fees and how to apply please visit the following link: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports.html
Dreams Riviera Cancun Highlights:
- Dreams Resorts Unlimited Luxury® all inclusive plan
- 5 star resort and affordable
- 9 restaurants, one buffet, five a la carte, 1 adults only a la carte, one bistro and one cafe
- 6 bars from elegant to swim up
- 24 hour room service
- Located just outside Puerto Morelos
- Just 20 minutes from the Cancun International airport
- Centrally located just 15 miles south of downtown Cancun and 25 miles north of Playa del Carmen
- Reservations never required at the restaurants
- Never have to wear a wristband
- State of the art fitness center
- Lavish full service spa
- Locked in Love Garden – Inspired by the love padlock bridge in Paris, guests can add their own love lock on the
resort’s giant “LOVE” sign
- Discounted greens fees at nearby El Tinto Golf Course, El Mayakoba Golf Course and Gran Coyote Golf Riviera
- All meals
- All drinks
- Themed parties
- In-room stocked minibar
- Nightly entertainment
- Bocce Ball
- Beach Volleyball
- Ocean trampoline
- Water aerobics
- Cooking lessons
- Cocktail lessons
- Dance lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Desires nightclub
- Movies on the beach
- Explorer’s Club for children
- Spa treatments
- Spa products
- Off property excursions
- Tips for drivers
- Tips for airport porterage
- Gift shop
- Beauty Salon
- Dry cleaning
- Motorized water sports
- Premium Private Dining
All rooms at Dreams Riviera Cancun include:
- 24 hour room service
- CD/DVD player
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Patio or Balcony
- Safe deposit box
- Iron and ironing board
- Alarm clock
- Coffee/tea maker
- Maid Service
- Smoke detector
- Data port
All Preferred Club Level Rooms Include:
- Personalized check-in and check-out
- Daily continental breakfast service
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts and premium liquors
- Access to Preferred Club lounge and bar open daily from 7:00am to 11:oopm
- Complimentary computer access
- Preferred Club suites in premium locations
- Upgraded mini-bar
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Pillow menu
- Special concierge service
- Access to exclusive dining option for daily a la carte breakfast at Seaside
- Designated beach area with beachside waiter service
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Rollaway beds and cribs can be requested. Check-In time is 2:00 p.m. and Check-Out time is 11:00 a.m. Early check-in and late check-out can be requested and is subject to availability. Children 2 and under are free of charge, when sharing room with 2 paying adults. Children 3-12 years old pay a child’s rate when sharing room with 2 paying adults.
DREAMS RIVIERA CANCUN ROOM CATEGORIES
Dreams Riviera has 14 room categories. The most popular 4 area shown below.
Premium Deluxe Plunge Pool
King bed or 2 double beds, indoor hydrotub, spacious private terrace with plunge pool and tropical garden views.
Preferred Club Ocean View
King or 2 doubles, indoor hydrotub, private terrace with outdoor whirlpool, ocean views, Preferred Club privileges
Preferred Club Plunge Pool
King or 2 doubles, private terrace with outdoor whirlpool & plunge pool, garden views, Preferred Club privileges
Additional Premium Rooms Available:
- Premium Deluxe Garden & Tropical View
- Family Suite Premium
Please contact the travel advisor, Diane Mortland for more information regarding the additional premium room categories.
Additional Premium Rooms Available:
- Preferred Club Tropical View
- Preferred Club Ocean View & Pool Front
Please contact the travel advisor, Diane Mortland for more information regarding the additional preferred club room categories.
Please contact Diane Mortland for rates.
[email protected] (678) 908-8216
You can also fill out a reservation form to get rates.
Diane will send you an invoice/itinerary with all your details. This invoice also allows you to pay your deposit online.
Rooms are not being held, so please make your reservation as soon as you can.
TRAVEL PROTECTION / INSURANCE
Optional Trip Protection and Insurance is optional, but highly recommended.
Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) includes:
- Most Economical Plan: VPP is the most economical way to protect your vacation plans.
- 2-Hour Cancellation: Cancel for any reason up to 2 hours prior to your original scheduled departure time or by 9 a.m. ET on the day of departure if you purchased hotel only.
- Refund: After cancellation, receive refund in travel vouchers for hotel only and charter packages or the ticket number for scheduled air flights if applicable. Airline ticket(s) must be paid in full in order to receive the airline ticket number(s) for future use.
- Payment Options: VPP must be added by final payment due date.
Vacation Protection Plan Plus (VPP+) includes:
Pricing from $99 per adult
- Most Flexible Plan: Best plan for travelers who prefer a refund (in the original form of payment)
- 2-Hour Cancellation: Cancel for any reason up to 2 hours prior to your original scheduled departure time or by 9 a.m. ET on the day of departure if your purchased hotel only
- Refund: After cancellation, receive refund in your original form of payment.
- Payment Options: VPP+ must be added within 7 days of deposit date or by final payment due date, whichever occurs first.
+ All PLANS OFFER THE FOLLOWING COVERAGES:
See full list of benefits at Vacation Express Travel Insurance
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions Honeymoons, Inc. and Vacation Express
Terms and Conditions
Once payment has been received, a revision fee of $50 per booking will be required each time changes are made to a reservation to cover administrative costs. If a revision requires re-issuance of an airline ticket, the airline may charge additional change fees. Revisions to airfare and/or hotel will always be subject to fare increases. Certain promotional fares do not allow changes of any nature.
Deposit is non-refundable until Final Payment Due Date
After Final Payment Due Date reservation will be subject to 100% Supplier Cancel fee
Supplier Cancel fees refer to any additional penalties charged by the airlines, hotels, ground transportation providers, cruise lines or any companies providing additional services. Penalties are most severe on published airfares, holiday packages, peak travel periods and special promotional sales. In the event airlines require the tour operator to issue a ticket to preserve the current airfare, payment or ticket issuance may be required in advance. Wedding deposits and other special payments are subject to their own cancellation penalties. Most are non-refundable. Please make sure you understand the cancellation and revision policies applicable to these special reservations. Duplicate reservations may result in cancellation of all space and can incur additional fees.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Cost and coverage details will vary from one tour operator to another. Please consult one of our agents for details on plans available to you. You can also purchase travel insurance that is independent of the tour operators. Please ensure to review coverage details carefully for outside insurance companies. There are several options to consider. We recommend Travel Safe for independent insurance.
Passports are now required for international travel and must be valid 6 months past return date. If you are not a U.S. citizen, please contact the appropriate Consulate. Refunds are not issued for costs associated with failure to bring proper documentation. Passport Processing
Most airlines now charge a fee for checked bags and/or seat assignments. Please ask your agent for more details or you can visit your carrier’s website.
Aircraft, Flight Changes, and Delays
Passengers are subject to the ticket terms and tariffs of the airlines, which when issued, shall be the sole contract between the airline and the passenger. Note: Prices are subject to increase prior to the time you make full payment for your air-inclusive package. Prices are not subject to increase after you make full payment, with the exception of charges resulting from increased government-imposed taxes or fees.
Vacation Express Terms and Conditions
Booking your package with Honeymoons, Inc. and Vacation Express means you also accept the terms and conditions of Vacation Express. Note: For special rates and packages exclusively offered by Honeymoons, Inc. booking guidelines may change. Please contact your agent for more details. Terms and Conditions – Vacation Express
Our Commitment to You:
Honeymoons Inc. has made arrangements with the cruise lines, airlines, hotels and other independent suppliers to provide you with the services you purchase. We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that proper arrangements have been made for your vacation. However, we do not accept any liability for the actions or omissions of the independent suppliers, over whom we have no direct control. However, if you have any dispute with such persons, we will provide as much reasonable help as we can in resolving the matter. Please understand that we cannot control such factors as weather, government actions, mechanical breakdowns, your physical, medical or mental disabilities, failure to obtain valid travel documents or failure to follow travel instructions.
We appreciate your business. If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to send an email or call.
DESTINATION - RIVIERA CANCUN
Cenotes, golf and shopping are never far away in this area. You are also close to 3 amazing archaeology sites, Chitzen Itza, Tulum and Coba.
The currency is the Mexican peso, but US Dollars are widely accepted. The official language is Spanish, but English is widely spoken.
Lots of Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat Swimsuits, Bugspray, men will need long pants and shirts with collars for some restaurants.
Do not pack your prescription drugs, valuables like jewelry or fragile items in your checked luggage. Keep these items on you at all times.
Items that are restricted from carry-on or checked luggage include batteries, fuel cells, weapons, paints, lighter fluid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, radio-pharmaceuticals or corrosives. Please consult your airline’s website if you are in doubt about what you can pack.
YES, you need a passport book. A passport card will not work.
76 to 86 Degrees
No, almost everyone at the resort speaks English. Here are a few key phrases that come in handy 🙂
- Dos Cervezas, (two beers)
- De nada (you’re welcome)
- Gracias (thank you)
- Hola (hello)
- Por favor (please)
- Perdon (excuse me)
Yes, but don’t drink out of the sink or the shower. Their water has minerals your body is not used to. We recommend you stick to bottled water. Stay hydrated!
The Cancun International Airport is 28 minutes away from Dreams Riviera Cancun.
Look for the NEXUS Booth outside the airport. Do not speak to any of the booths inside the airport and don’t stop to ask them any questions. The booth are all time share sale persons.