- Sandals Resorts comprehensive all inclusive plan
- 9 restaurants, 8 bars and 2 swim up bars
- Honeymoons, Inc. Top 10 All Inclusive Honeymoons
- Main resort section features the largest pool in St. Lucia and is very active and lively
- Bluff section is quieter
- Hillside between main resort and bluff has villas, a Japanese restaurant, and a secluded pool area
- Stay at one and play at all 3 Sandals Resorts in St Lucia, Sandals Halcyon, Sandals Grande St Lucian
- World Travel Awards voted “St Lucia’s Leading Resort”
- 210 Acres and a half-mile beach
- 3 pools including the Eastern Caribbean’s 2nd largest (behind Sandals Grande Antigua’s new pool)
- Complimentary 9-hole golf on property
- 19 categories, one for every budget
- An exotic island destination with a true rainforest and the world’s only drive-through volcano
- Suites with private pools and butlers
- “Stay at One, Play at Three” Program with full exchange privileges and complimentary transfers to Sandals Halcyon Beach and Sandals Grande St Lucian, enjoy a total of 23 dining options
- 331 Rooms and Suites
- Pavilion Restaurant, International
- La Toc, French
- Armando’s Restaurant, Italian
- The Pitons Restaurant, Caribbean
- Kimonos, Japanese
- Arizona, Tex-Mex
- Cricketer’s Pub, Pub cuisine
- Pizzeria Del Campo, brick oven pizzas
- Beach Bistro, beachfront grill
We had a wonderful honeymoon at Sandals La Toc in St. Lucia! Catherina was a pleasure to work with, and we have recommended her to our engaged friends to use for their future honeymoon.Thank you again!
I think I can speak for both of us that we had an AMAZING trip. The service we received was top notch. We both have been highly recommending Sandals Regency La Toc to all of our friends and in fact have already starting planning a return trip very soon.
On behalf of Jamie and Myself we just wanted to thank you guys for everything you all did for us.
We just wanted to write to express our sincere gratitude for helping to make our honeymoon more than we could ask for. When we found out 2 weeks before our wedding that the place we were supposed to honeymoon was closing, we truly thought we wouldn’t have a honeymoon. Jason and Steve worked day in and day out to find us another vacation destination that would accept our pre-payment to the original resort. We were SO happy with Sandals Regency St Lucia – and our honeymoon was both exciting (watersports & entertainment) and relaxing (POOL BAR!).
Thanks again for all your help!
David and Kristina Haase
We had a GREAT time! The resort was awesome. All of the staff was very friendly, the food was excellent, and our room was perfect. Shannon was a great help and always responded promptly to our emails. And we had lots of questions for her! We will definitely be staying at a Sandals again.
Amy & Darrell