Online pricing temporarily unavailable. Request a quote or use our Official Site: Sandals Emerald Bay Resort.
- 500-acre resort with a beautiful one mile stretch of beach (perfect beach)
- Crystal clear turquoise water
- Sandals Resorts comprehensive all-inclusive program
- 11 restaurants and 6 bars
- Seaside Villas and One Bedroom Suites come with butler service
- Home to one of the finest championship golf courses in the Caribbean, designed by Greg Norman
- For Bahamas Honeymoon couples looking for the road less traveled
- Polar opposite of Nassau
- The water in the Exumas is famous for being so clear
- Most visitors that frequent the out islands of the Bahamas do so in their private yacht or sailboat
We highly recommend this resort for a Caribbean honeymoon.
Congratulations to Sandals Emerald Bay, recognized as “Caribbean’s Leading Luxury All-Inclusive Resort ” at the 2020 World Travel Awards.
Our friendly, helpful agents have experienced this Sandals Resort first hand and are standing by to help you plan a stress-free, all-inclusive vacation at Sandals Emerald Bay. Honeymoons, Inc. has been Sandals Resorts #1 agency in the Southeast since 2005. Put our expertise to work for you. Our services are Free.
Our Platinum Certified Sandals Specialists are ready to help:)
Sandals Emerald Bay Highlights
- 1 mile of Beach
- 3 Pools, 1 Swim-up
- 26 room categories to choose from
- 11 Restaurants
- Il Cielo, Tuscan
- Barefoot by the Sea, Seafood
- Drunken Duck Pub, Pub fare
- Bahama Bay, International
- Gordon’s Pizzeria, Brick Oven Pizza
- NEW, La Parisienne, French
- Greg Norman golf course
Sandals Emerald Bay Room Tip:
Don’t get too intimidated by the 26 room categories. Almost all rooms are similar with the junior suites being a little larger and the suites even larger with a separate living room. On the inside most of the rooms will be one of these 3 options. Then you have to location to consider. Anything in the Seaside Villas will be in small buildings much closer to the beach than the Ocean Village and Bay House Village rooms. Not one single room is far from the beach. The Ocean Village is very similar to the Bay House, but is to the far left away from the main pool, lobby, restaurants, etc. Penthouse just means you’ll have the top floor, which means better views. Walk out puts you on the ground floor, for those who like convenience and hate stairs and elevators.
The fully-equipped tennis center features six Har-tru courts lit for night play with professional stadium seating fit for competition.
A full-service Red Lane® Spa with 22 indoor treatment areas and six exotic outdoor sanctuaries is available for the spa lovers.
Unique to this Great Exuma property is a stunning 18-hole Greg Norman-designed championship golf course, among the best in the Caribbean, as seen on the Big Break. Course was named best in the Bahamas 2014 and features 6 oceanfront holes.
A 17-acre, stand-alone Emerald Bay Marina by Sandals is the first-ever marina for any Sandals Resort. This fully-protected, deepwater marina offers 133 slips and is equipped to accommodate and service yachts up to 300 feet in length. Open to the public, the marina also features a welcoming clubhouse with a full-service restaurant including al fresco dining on a spectacular wraparound terrace, pool, a world-class Red Lane® Spa and facilities to accommodate families with children.