- Sandals Resorts comprehensive all inclusive program
- Hip beach club with high-energy vibe and daily entertainment experience
- Over 519 rooms, suites and villas in 21 categories over 100 acres
- 17 restaurants and 11 bars, 4 main pools, only speakeasy bar at a Sandals Resort, 2 spas
- Close to great sightseeing, Dunn’s River Falls, swim with the dolphins, bobsled Mystic Mountain and more
- Best Sandals Resort in Jamaica for golf
- Rock climbing wall
This is our #1 recommended resort for an all inclusive Ocho Rios Honeymoon.
Honeymoons, Inc. has been Sandals Resorts #1 agency in the state of Georgia since 2005. Put our expertise to work for you. Our services are free.
Additional Info for Sandals Ochi Beach Resort
Sandals Grande Riviera is a large resort with a great variety of rooms, dining and activity options. They have some of the most affordable rooms in the Sandals Resort chain. They have everything to eat from pizza to sushi to jerk chicken to true gourmet dining. Jamie’s disco on the beach is a happening place at night, but you can always find a quiet spot at this resort also. This resort has something for everyone, which is why we recommend this resort so often to a wide variety of clients.
Don’t forget that one of the highlights of this resort is the location. Many people don’t want to look at it because the transfer from the airport is 1.5 hours. They book a resort in Montego Bay, so they have a 15 minute transfer. Then a couple days later they tour Dunn’s River Falls and have to travel a long way to the tour. Then a couple days later they bobsled and zipline at Mystic Mountain and again take a long drive to enjoy the tour. You can stay at Sandals Grande Riviera and be close to so many popular activities. Keep that in mind, when you are choosing a location for your Jamaica honeymoon.
Had an amazing time!! Staff, accommodations, food, service-everything was outstanding!!! Would love to go back and will definitely recommend. Kim Felix was THE BEST at arranging it all!!!
Thank you, Ryan and Brandi