All-inclusive resort wedding packages in the Caribbean and Mexico are easy and very cost and time effective. You can plan one in less than an hour! Honeymoons, Inc. can help with all the details. All you have to do is show up and say "I do".
Most Popular All-Inclusive Wedding Resorts of 2019
There are hundreds of great Caribbean all-inclusive wedding resorts out there. These are our clients' most popular choices in 2019!
- Beaches Negril, best for all ages or families in Jamaica, 7 mile beach
- Sandals South Coast Couples Only, 2 mile private beach, perfect place to elope, Jamaica
- Dreams Playa Mujeres, best for all ages or families in Cancun
- Secrets Maroma Beach Adults Only, amazing beach, great wedding packages, Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Grand Bavaro Adults Only, only 1 wedding per day, Punta Cana
- Sandals Grande St Lucian Couples Only, simply beautiful, overwater bungalows, overwater wedding chapel, scenic beach makes a perfect backdrop, St Lucia
Say "I Do" in Paradise!
Most of the weddings we arrange in Jamaica, St Lucia and other English speaking islands are fully legal and binding ceremonies. Symbolic weddings are the way to go in Cancun, Punta Cana and other destinations, where the main language is Spanish, Dutch or French.
The average cost of a modern wedding at home is between $20,000 and $40,000. Most of our featured resorts offer FREE all inclusive destination wedding packages! The average Caribbean wedding package, not including your stay, is around $1,000.00. A full week in the islands staying at an all-inclusive resort usually costs between $4,000.00 and $7,000.00. If you want to spend $40,000.00, just fly your friends and family down to enjoy your wedding day with you. Packages with air and a 3 night all-inclusive stay for your guests usually cost from $800.00 to $1,200.00 per person.
Need some help getting started? Send us a custom quote request or just send an email.
Elope on your own,
or have family and friends attend!
Caribbean weddings may be right for you if:
- You want to escape the traditional stress and expense of a wedding at home
- You want the romance of eloping
- You want to combine your wedding with a 3 day celebration with all your friends and family
- You want a unique, romantic and beautiful wedding backdrop
You don't have to give up the reception party. Even if you don't bring everyone with you, bring home a video or some pictures, add a big screen and have a big welcome home reception. We have clients tell us all the time that they enjoyed their reception more than they could have if it immediately followed their wedding ceremony.
Couples wanting to elope should look at Couples Resorts and Sandals Resorts in Jamaica first. This island and these 2 couples only resort brands make it very easy to get married in the Caribbean.
Want to see More? Visit our sister site, Caribbean-Wedding.com. This site gives more information on each resort's wedding packages. This is a great getting started site if (for example) you are looking for a wedding in Jamaica.
Check our Blog: Sandals Resorts Elope Specials, Secrets Resorts Elope Specials, Elope Wedding Packages, Top 5 Jamaica Wedding Packages
Get a Custom Quote!
TAKE A GROUP!
First off we would like to say Thank You to the staff at Honeymoons Inc. with a special Thank You being directed at Ms. Kimberly Felix. Our wedding at the Now Sapphire Resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico was absolutely perfect.
We had an amazing time. This was one of the best trips I've ever been on. Everything was stress free and organized so well. All we had to do was show up! Thanks, Rikki...Sun Palace Cancun
See more real wedding pictures on our pinterest page. See more testimonials from past clients.