The Bride and Groom
Dear Family and Friends,
We cordially invite you to share our happiness at our wedding celebration together in the sight of God, to witness Talia and William exchange vows of marriage. We have requested your presence on this memorable occasion.
Our ceremony will take place June 22, 2024 at 3pm and we hope you come to enjoy a well-deserved vacation with us!
We look forward to seeing you in paradise!
Talia and William
Sandals Regency La Toc Highlights:
- Sandals Resorts comprehensive all inclusive plan
- 9 restaurants, 8 bars and 2 swim up bars
- Main resort section features the largest pool in St. Lucia and is very active and lively
- Bluff section is quieter
- “Stay at One, Play at Three” program at Sandals Resorts in St Lucia, Sandals Halcyon, Sandals Grande St Luciangives you full exchange privileges and complimentary transfers to the other 2 resorts, enjoy a total of 27 dining options
- 220 tropical acres and a half-mile beach
- 3 pools including one of the largest in the Eastern Caribbean
- 18 hole course with transfers
- 331 rooms and suites, 22 room categories, one for every budget, Suites with private pools and butlers
- St Lucia is an exotic island destination with a true rainforest and the world’s only drive-through volcano
- All Meals
- All Drinks
- Anytime Snacks
- Half mile beach
- Scuba Diving
- Hobie Cats
- Nightly Entertainment
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Beach Volleyball
- Fitness Center
- Table Tennis
- Board Games
- Lawn Chess
- Steam Baths
- Butler Service in Top 8 Suites
- Exchange Privileges with Sandals Grande St Lucia and Sandals Halcyon
- Exchange privileges to 27 dining options
- Airport Transfers
- Hotel Taxes
- Tips and Gratuities
- Japanese Teppanyaki
- British Pub
- Private beachfront dinners
- Island tours and excursions
- Spa treatments
- Spa products
- Tips for airport porterage
- Tips for drivers
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Dry cleaning
- Car rental
- Private tennis lessons
- Scuba lessons
- Carts, caddies and clubs at the golf course
Emerald Honeymoon Hideaway Grande Luxe
Beautifully styled and impeccably furnished, these delightful second-floor rooms are hidden among the resort’s tranquil gardens. Beautiful white-washed vaulted ceilings crown the romantic interiors boasting classically contemporary mahogany furnishings in a warm palette of off-white with splashes of vibrant color and cool stone floors. Caribbean sunlight streams in through two large picture windows. For your refreshment, your room includes Robert Mondavi varietal wines and a refrigerator stocked with bottled water, juice, soda and local beer.
Room View: Tropical Garden
Category Code: HGL
Emerald Honeymoon Oceanview
Located in the heart of the resort, these classically elegant island-style rooms offer a range of beautiful views overlooking the resort’s iconic main pool, the crystalline sea or the lavishly landscaped grounds. Romantic and serene, with all the touches of modernity, each is appointed with dark crown moldings, mahogany furnishings and cool stone floors set against a palette of soft cream and ivory. Enjoy the scents and sounds of the Caribbean from a decorative French balcony of floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors protected by a white wrought-iron rail in all other rooms. For your refreshment, your room includes Robert Mondavi varietal wines and a refrigerator stocked with bottled water, juice, soda and local beer.
Room Views: Oceanview, Pool, Tropical Garden
Category Code: GO
The epitome of island glamour, these oceanfront rooms boast idyllic views of the resort’s manicured lawn, gorgeous trees, firepits and charming wedding gazebo. A French balcony of floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors protected by a decorative wrought-iron gate allows the warmth and wonder of the Caribbean air to fill the elegantly appointed room trimmed in dark wood moldings and classic mahogany furnishings. For your refreshment, your room includes Robert Mondavi varietal wines and a refrigerator stocked with bottled water, juice, soda and local beer.
Room Views: Oceanfront, Oceanview, Pool
Category Code: BL
Emerald Oceanview Walkout
These newly renovated, charming poolside rooms feature private garden terraces just steps from the main pool. Their first-floor location in the Esperance Building boasts breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and resort pool. Each room is sumptuously designed with mahogany furnishings and cool stone floors set against a palette of cream and ivory. All rooms feature a custom crafted king-size bed, flat screen TV, sitting area, a poolside walkout patio, and bathroom with a walk in shower and back-lit mirror. For your refreshment, your room includes Robert Mondavi varietal wines and a refrigerator stocked with bottled water, juice, soda and local beer.
Room Views: Oceanview, Pool, Tropical Garden
Category Code: HOW
Honeymoon Luxury Oceanview Club Level
Located in the heart of the resort in the Esperance within 2nd & 3rd floors, these elegant and newly renovated rooms offer beautiful views overlooking the Caribbean Sea. All rooms feature a custom crafted king-size bed, flat screen TV, sitting area, French balcony, and bathroom with a walk in shower and back-lit mirror. Enjoy the scents and sounds of the Caribbean, as each room is accented by a decorative French balcony with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors. For your refreshment, your room includes a refrigerator stocked with bottled water, juice, soda and an in-room bar with a variety of liquors. Guests staying in this category enjoy Club Sandals concierge services, including exclusive Club Sandals Lounge check-in and a dedicated concierge available to handle any special requests and reservations, such as spa appointments or dinner reservations.
Room Views: Oceanview, Pool
Category Code: LO
Piton Ocean View Two Story Butler Veranda Suite
Capturing the beauty and essence of the perfect island retreat, these vivid blue, two-story Love Nest Butler Suites welcome you and the one you love with exceptional ocean views from an expansive private verandah. Enter into a spacious great room with natural stone floors, mahogany furnishings, an HD Smart television, fully stocked bar, comfortable sofa, and sliding glass doors that open to the terrace. Upstairs, you’ll escape to a master bedroom featuring a king-size bed and a picture window framing garden views; as well as an elegant bathroom with a single vanity and bathtub/shower combination. As a guest in this luxurious suite, you’ll also enjoy the attentive services of a personal butler, VIP check-in and more. Butler Elite and 24-hour in-room dining are included.
Room View: Oceanview
Rates are per person based on 2 adults in the room. Airport transfers are included. Airfare is NOT included.
Please report your flight information as soon as you have it.
There is a 3 night minimum stay.
SANDALS REGENCY LA TOC RESORT RATES
- Emerald Honeymoon Hideaway Grande Luxe, HGL, $331.40 per person per night
- Emerald Honeymoon Oceanview, GO, $359.00 per person per night
- Emerald Oceanfront, BL, $366.90 per person per night
- Emerald Oceanview Walkout, HOW, $390.80 per person per night
- Honeymoon Luxury Oceanview Club Level, LO, $406.50 per person per night
- Piton Ocean view Two Story Butler Veranda Suite, BO $623.90 per person per night
For all rooms and rates, please check our Official Sandals Regency La Toc page.
Sandals Resorts offers additional discounts for Police, Military, Firefighters and FEMA: 10% off group rate (Bring ID to resort) use the following link to apply: Service Personnel Discount:
- Rates are based on double occupancy and are subject to change until under deposit.
- Sandals Resorts are for 2 adults (18 years or older) in the room and offer king sized beds. You can request an extra bed to be placed in the room.
- Transportation gratuities are not included.
- Butler gratuities are not included and are discretionary.
- Airport porterage is an additional cost, and we suggest US$ 2.00 per bag.
- Spa treatments are an additional cost and are subject to a 12.5% service that is charged on resort.
- *Restrictions apply.
Optional Trip Protection and Insurance is optional, but highly recommended.
The cost is $114 per person.
Travel Protection Plus plans include:
Part A Unique Vacations Cancellation Waiver
When you purchase this travel protection plan at or before the final payment due date, you will also receive the Cancel For Any Reason Waiver benefit provided directly by Unique Vacations. This benefit allows you to cancel your Unique Vacations Travel Arrangements up to the day of departure for any reason. With this Unique Vacations Cancellation Waiver – the cancellation penalty of the land portion of your reservations will be reimbursed in the form of a Unique Vacation travel certificate. Any additional amounts paid for the land portion of your reservation, above and beyond the amount of the cancellation penalty will be refunded in cash or credit card (based on original corresponding form of payment). Any benefit payable under this Cancellation Waiver will be reduced by the amount of any cancellation benefits paid or payable by the Unique Vacations Travel Protection Plan or any other insurance plan providing Trip Cancellation benefits.
THIS CANCELLATION WAIVER CANNOT REIMBURSE AIR ARRANGEMENTS OR ANY OTHER SERVICES SUCH AS SIGHTSEEING, SPA SERVICES, PRIVATE TRANSFERS OR OTHER INCIDENTAL CHARGES.
• This travel protection plan may not be purchased after you have made f inal payment for your Trip.
• The purchase of the Travel Protection Plan is non-refundable after the free look period.
• This Cancellation Waiver is provided by Unique Vacations and is not an insurance benefit underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company.
• To qualify under this Cancellation Waiver, you must cancel your entire Unique Vacations trip.
Travel Certificates are subject to the following limitations:
- Travel Protection Plan Travel Certificate is NOT redeemable for cash.
- Valid toward the purchase of Unique Vacations travel arrangements up to the face value of this Travel Protection Plan Travel Certificate.
- The Travel Protection Plan Certificate is valid for redemption within one (1) year from the date of issue and travel must be completed no later than 18 months from date of issue. Unique Vacations, Inc. must receive travel Protection Plan Travel Certificate within one (1) year from date of issue and prior to travel to obtain credit.
- Normal deposit requirements will apply to confirm reservations. The original Travel Protection Plan Travel Certificate must be presented and additional balance due, if any, must be paid subject to payment policies of Unique Vacations, Inc.
- Travel Protection Plan Travel Certificate is not transferable and is valid only for the person identified in the “Issued To” block shown on the face of the Travel Certificate.
- The value shown on the face of the Travel Certificate should NOT be greater than the value of the new reservation. There are NO partial refunds in the form of cash or additional Travel Certificates for any unused portion of a Travel Certificate.
- Only the original Travel Protection Plan Travel Certificate document will be accepted; copies of the Travel Certificate will be considered null and void.
- Travel Certificates altered or sold will be considered void.
- In the event that you cancel a trip purchased with a Travel Certificate and have not purchased a new Travel Protection Plan for that trip, the original Travel Certificate will continue to be valid until the stated expiration date and may be used until the stated expiration date to make a trip purchase with Unique Vacations. In the event that you cancel a trip purchased with a Travel Certificate and have purchased a new Travel Protection Plan for that trip, a new Travel Certificate will be issued and will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- If you cancel a future trip purchased in whole or in part with this Travel Plan Travel Certificate and you have purchased the Travel Protection Plan for that trip, the amount of this Travel Protection Travel Certificate will not be included in the calculation of any benefit payable under the Trip Cancellation or Interruption provisions of the Unique Vacations Travel Protection Plan.
- Travel Protection Plan Travel Certificates are issued in amounts equal to the cancellation penalties for the resort portion of the vacation. Option services such as sightseeing, spa services, airline tickets and private transfers are not calculated in the value of the Travel Certificate.
Part B Travel Insurance
Plan Number: F389U
Have questions? You can call Tripmate toll-free at the number listed below. You can also view many Frequently Asked Questions at www.tripmate.com.
Generali Global Assistance
To assist You while traveling, Generali Global Assistance multi-lingual professionals are available 24 hours a day/365 days a year providing medical, legal and travel assistance services. A complete list of these services is included with this Plan.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Once payment has been received, a revision fee of $50 will be due per booking each time changes are made to a reservation to cover administrative costs. Name changes are not permitted within 48 hours.
Until April 25, 2023, Payments are refundable minus a $50 per person cancellation fee
April 26, 2024 to May 10, 2024, 50% of package price cancellation fee + $50 per person
On or after May 11th, 100% cancellation penalty, no refund
Please make sure you understand the cancellation and revision policies applicable to these special reservations. Duplicate reservations may result in cancellation of all space and can incur fees.
Documents Required for Travel
Passports are now required for international travel. If you are not a U.S. citizen, please contact the appropriate Consulate. No refunds are issued for costs associated with your failure to bring proper documentation.
Most airlines now charge passengers to travel with checked bags.
Sandals Resorts Terms and Conditions
Booking your package with Honeymoons, Inc. and Travel Impressions means you also accept the terms and conditions of Sandals Resorts, Terms and Conditions – Sandals Resorts,
Honeymoons Inc. has made arrangements with the cruise lines, airlines, hotels, and other independent suppliers to provide you with the services you purchase. We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that proper arrangements have been made for your vacation. However, we do not accept any liability for the actions or omissions of the independent suppliers, over whom we have no direct control. If you have any dispute with such persons, however, we will give you such reasonable help as we can in resolving this. Please understand also that we cannot control such factors as weather, government actions, mechanical breakdowns, your physical, medical or mental disabilities, your failure to obtain valid travel documents or your failure to follow travel instructions. We appreciate your business. If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to send an email or call. Payment shall constitute acceptance to all Terms and Conditions.
One of the best reasons to visit St Lucia is for all the tours and activities that you can enjoy on this simply beautiful island. Some of the most popular tours are walking, biking or riding through the rainforest, visiting the drive-through volcano and sulphur springs, and boat trips.
You HAVE TO do a scenic boat trip while staying in St Lucia. Rounding the corner of the island and having the Pitons come in to view is a sight you will never forget. If you choose one of the resorts near the Pitons, make sure you get to see them from the water, too.
Again, you can choose from a wide variety of activities for your honeymoon in Jamaica.
- Zip line through the rainforest
- Horseback Riding
- Sun and fun on the beach
- Deep Sea fishing
- Bike the Rainforest
- Visit Botanical Gardens
- Hike the Waterfalls
- Jet Skis
- ATV tours
- Average temperature ranges from 75 F to 85 F.
- Currency is the Eastern Caribbean dollar, but the US Dollar is widely accepted.
- Official language is English, but French-based Patois is widely spoken.
- Voted “Worlds Best Wedding and Honeymoon Destination” at the World Travel Awards 9 times.
- The Pitons have been listed as a United Nations World Heritage Site.
- Oprah lists St Lucia as the # 1 place in the world to visit.
- St Lucia is 27 miles long by 14 miles wide with 238 square miles.
- Time zone is Atlantic Standard time, which is 1 hour ahead of eastern standard time. Daylight savings time is not observed.
- St Lucia has 2 airports, Vigie (SLU) and Hewanorra (UVF). Hewanorra is the main airport that takes full sized jets. Vigie is closer to most of the resorts in Castries, but only accepts smaller aircraft.
- Helicopter transfers are a nice way to get from one side of the island to other quickly.
- St Lucia has a casino and a championship golf course.
- The French and English had 14 wars for control of St Lucia. Each country won 7 times. St Lucia became an independent state in 1979.
- St Lucia was also known as the “Helen of the West Indies” after the Greek mythological character, Helen of Troy.
Lots of Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat, Swimsuits, Bugspray, Men will need long pants and shirts with a collar for some restaurants
Do not pack your prescription drugs, valuables like jewelry or fragile items in your checked luggage. Keep these items on you at all times.
Items that are restricted from carry-on or checked luggage include batteries, fuel cells, weapons, paints, lighter fluid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, radio-pharmaceuticals or corrosives. Please consult your airline’s website if you are in doubt about what you can pack.
YES, you need a passport book. A passport card will not work.
Currency is the Eastern Caribbean dollar, but the US Dollar is widely accepted.
Temperatures in June are usually between 77° and 88° Fahrenheit.
Yes, the official language is English, but French-based Patois is widely spoken.
St Lucia has a great water, but since it may have a mineral or 2 that your body is not used to, we don’t recommend drinking from the tap. Drink bottled water.
Hewanorra is the main international tourist airport (UVF). Make sure you fly into this airport.
Sandals Resorts has a welcome booth just outside the airport. Check in with them. They will be expecting you.