Couples Sans Souci vs Couples Tower Isle
The question comes up all time, which Couples Resort do you recommend in Ocho Rios, Couples Sans Souci or Couples Tower Isle? There isn’t one answer to this question for everyone. Let’s look at the 2 resorts side by side. This should help you decide, which resort is your pick. I have tried both of them and love them both. I would love to go to either of these 2 resorts tomorrow in a heartbeat.
Couples Sans Souci
Couples Tower Isle
- 150 suites
- 5 restaurants
- 7 bars
- 4 pools
- Nice calm cove beach
- Legendary Spa with oceanfront spa gazebos
- Private au naturale beach area
- 218 Rooms
- 6 Restaurants
- 5 Bars
- 4 Pools
- Jamaica’s original all-inclusive resort
- One of Jamaica’s best values year after year
- Private au naturale island
Both of the resorts beaches are nice. Typical of Ocho Rios, neither beach is long. Couples Sans Souci’s beach is slightly shorter and also sits further back in the bay, so more protected from the afternoon breeze.
All the rooms are suites at Couples Sans Souci, so i give the advantage to Couples Sans Souci. The rooms are very affordable at Couples Tower Isle. Both resorts have unique options.
Couples Tower Isle’s Oasis Spa Villas have their own private sun terrace with a personal plunge pool. This Villa requires at least 5 nights and is the only room in the Caribbean that comes with unlimited spa services.
Couples Sans Souci has huge Penthouse Suites with large balconies with amazing views and the resort also has one ultra private hibiscus villa with an outdoor infinity jacuzzi. You have to book this one extremely early.
- Deluxe Garden Suite
- Ocean Suite
- Beachfront Suite
- Premier Ocean Suite
- Penthouse Ocean Suite
- Prime Ministers Suite
- Hibiscus Villa
- Deluxe Garden Room
- Superior Ocean Room
- Deluxe Ocean Room
- Premier Ocean Room
- Ocean Junior Suite
- Garden Junior Suite
- One Bedroom Ocean Suite
- Oasis Spa Villa
The food is great at both resorts. For your most elegant meal, make sure you schedule Casanova at Sans Souci or Eight Rivers and Tower Isle.
- Palazinna, bistro fare from around the world
- Beach Grill & Bella Vista Asian Restaurant, casual day and Asian at night (pictured)
- Casanova, International cuisine, elegant dining inside or out
- Veggie Bar, healthy lunch options
- Sunset Beach Grill, casual fare for lunch
- In Suite Dining
- Buffet, with Italian and Mediterranean cuisine
- Veggie Bar, healthy options for lunch
- Pool Grill, casual all day dining
- The Verandah, Caribbean chic for dinner
- Bayside, Asian restaurant (pictured)
- Eight Rivers, Continental cuisine with Caribbean flair
- In Suite dining
If you are looking to elope or have a destination wedding, Couples Sans Souci has 2 great wedding gazebo locations. Couples Tower Isle will even let you rent the private island.
Both have amazing spas, but it’s hard to beat the beauty and serenity of the one at Couples Sans Souci. I would definitely choose Sans Souci for spa lovers unless you were a fanatic, then you should do an Oasis spa villa at Couples Tower Isle.
If you like to sunbathe au naturale, Sans Souci has a private beach and Tower Isle has a private island.
If you have any mobility issues, stick with Tower Isle. Couples Sans Souci has steep hills and lots of stairs.
Couples Tower Isle has 2 pickle ball courts. Sans Souci doesn’t have any yet.
One of the biggest draws to Couples Resorts is the extra inclusions you don’t find at other resorts. Couples Tower Isle has also sunset catamaran cruises 3 times per week that Sans Souci does not have. Couples Tower Isle has a pier for the catamaran to pick up guests. Couples Sans Souci doesn’t have a pier.
Unique Inclusions at Couples Resorts in Ocho Rios:
- Intro to Scuba diving
- Scuba diving for certified divers
- Snorkeling Trips
- Golf Greens Fees and transfers*
- Tour to Dunn’s River Falls
- Shopping Shuttles
- Shuttles to Margaritaville
- Glass Bottom Boat Rides
- Room Service: 6am to 11pm
- Free Weddings*