Best Jamaica Honeymoon Resorts 2022
Jamaica Honeymoon Resorts have always been among the most popular choices for brides and grooms for several reasons. We’ll list some.
- Jamaica is close and easy to get to, only 1 hour from Miami with great flight prices and great flight schedules
- Jamaica has a variety of honeymoon resorts from affordable to luxurious and from small boutique properties to large resorts
- The locals first language is English
- Reggae music, jerk chicken, jerk pork, pumpkin soup, red stripe and rum
- The biggest reason Jamaica is beloved is that the people are the friendliest on earth
- Best Resort by Area (Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios)
- Jamaican honeymoon suites (over water, private pools, swim up)
- Boutique Jamaica honeymoon resorts
- Affordable Jamaica honeymoon resorts
- Jamaica honeymoon resorts with the best beaches
Top 10 Jamaica Honeymoon Resorts
Other Blog Posts:
1. Best Jamaica Honeymoon Resorts By Area
7 scalloped beaches, Couples only, close to the airport, relaxed and romantic vibe, private island, 9 restaurants, 5 bars and full exchange privileges with transfers to Sandals Montego Bay.
7 mile beach, couples only, great sunsets, laid back luxury, includes snorkeling trips, scuba lessons, sunset cruise
Great location, close to tons of adventures, 100 acres provide spots for fun and spots romance, 16 restaurants, a speakeasy, this resort has it all
2. Best Jamaica Honeymoon Suites
Let’s start with the shortest list, which is resorts with over the water suites. You can only find this type of suite at 2 resorts, Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals South Coast.
The list is not much longer if you are looking at resorts that have suites with private pools. Sandals has 3 resorts with private pools, Sandals Negril, Sandals Ochi and Sandals South Coast. You can also find rooms with private pools at Excellence Oyster Bay.
The list gets a little longer if you are looking for a swim up suite. Your walk to the pool can be just a few steps. Swim up suites can be found at Azul Beach Resort Sensatori, Breathless Montego Bay, Excellence Oyster Bay, Hideaway at Royalton Negril, Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall, Iberostar Grand Rose Hall, Royalton Blue Waters, Royalton Negril, Sandals Montego Bay, Sandals Negril, Sandals Royal Caribbean, Sandals South Coast, Secrets St James and Secrets Wild Orchid.
3. Best Boutique Jamaica Honeymoon Resorts
Zoetry Montego Bay
49 suites and rooms located in the Rose Hall area, intimate and luxurious
Sandals Royal Plantation
This Sandals Resort is much smaller and intimate than the rest, just 74 suites with 2 beaches and access to the big Sandals Ochi just minutes away
Sunset at the Palms
65 tree top suites on stilts, very unique across the street from it’s amazing beach in Negril
4. Affordable All-Inclusive Jamaica Honeymoon Suites
Jamaica is one of the most affordable Caribbean islands and these resorts are the most affordable in Jamaica.
Riu Montego Bay Jamaica Caribbean
Great location, very affordable, ADULTS ONLY, 3 miles to downtown, walking distance to shopping, beachfront, 681 rooms, 5 restaurants and 5 bars, Riu Resorts' 24/7 all-inclusive
Grand Palladium Jamaica Jamaica Caribbean
Modern, beachfront, 5 pools, swim up bar with sister resort next door Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton, 10 restaurants and 13 bars
Royalton White Sands Jamaica Caribbean
If you are looking for an affordable, but nice resort to have a Jamaica destination wedding, especially if you want guests to be able to come inexpensively, this is your resort
Couples Tower Isle | Best All-Inclusive Jamaica Honeymoon Resorts Jamaica Caribbean
Amazing friendly staff, great value, good food, good service, good rooms, inclusive program includes Dunn's River Falls tour, golf, intro to scuba and snorkeling trips
Sandals Ochi Beach Jamaica Caribbean
Great location, affordable to luxury rooms, 100 acres, 16 restaurants, quiet places, fun areas, this resort has it all
5. All-Inclusive Jamaica Honeymoon Resorts with the Best Beaches
When it comes to the best beaches in Jamaica, you always have to start with 7 mile beach in Negril. Negril is home of 2 of the best all-inclusive honeymoon resorts in the Caribbean, Couples Swept Away and Sandals Negril. As a bonus, you get amazing sunsets.
We also have to mention the South West Coast beach that is 2 miles long inside a 500 acre nature preserve. Sandals South Coast will also dazzle you with the sunsets.